Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Mk3.5 Focus Use Focccus Software

rocket_111

After asking 2 ford dealers to program my new DTRL headlights in, both was not happy to do it..So after doing abit of reading i would be happy to have a go myself using the FOCCCUS software.

It works for the mk3 but what about the mk3.5?

Regards

Didn't work when I tried it as hadn't been updated to support the facelift. Dont know if it is working now though. Haven't checked recently

On the late versions of the Focus MK3 ford changed the BCM and some other electronic modules. On the MK3.5 there are even more changes. Currently the FoCCCus software does not support these late MK3 and all MK3.5 versions.

• Like 1

Ok, Thought it wouldn't work, ah well..

That web page were it says "focus up to 2016" i did read the posts and the owners with the my3.5 all had problems connecting.

I want to use the FoCCCus software for my 2012 MK3 Diesel can someone nudge me in the right direction what cable I'm going to need? I would be very grateful :)

ELM327 usb. OBD11

Stay away from the cheap chinese copies though, and do lots of reading up before attempting this..

ELM327 usb. OBD11

Stay away from the cheap chinese copies though, and do lots of reading up before attempting this..

Cheers mate! I'm struggling to find one that is not a cheap Chinese copy as I'm not sure how much a proper one costs.