Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2.5 Titanium Brake Light Bulbs

James S

Hi Guys,

I have the clear rear lense type with LED rear lights (Part of the assembly) I'm looking for the bulb code for rear brake lights on this unit. The actual bulb has to be red as the case is clear.

Tried Halfords but they directed me to the wrong one (Returned easy though).

Any ideas?

Should be a 380 as it has twin contacts for tail/brake elements.

I'll bet they gave you the 382 which is for fog as it only has one element.

Cheers for your reply, however mine won't be a dual contact one I don't think. The rear light is an led glow and the brake light is not on at all when my normal ones are

Hi Mate,

382 is the wrong type of bulb as this will give you the wrong pin positions for your bulb holders as 382 pins are direct opposites and the same height.

You will need the pins to be offset and for one of those pins to be slightly higher than the other.....you will need a 782 bulb like this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/272007639959

You can still use a 382 type bulb but you will need to fill one of the pins off to make the fit.

• Like 1

Hello

I have a set of Led rear lights as you have you could do what I did and get a set of 382 led brake light bulbs and file of the oppending lug. I did this and I does work and being led they are bright and should last a very long time.

• Like 1

get a set of 382 led brake light bulbs and file of the oppending lug

Same as what has already been mentioned

Ring reference = R782

Also known as PR21W, they have a BAW15S bayonet fitting.

Single contact 21W two pins spaced 120 degress apart and one pin is higher up from the base than the other.

See http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/b.pl/p21wr-21w-12v-baw15s~donsbulbs.html for the illustration of the BAW15S fitting.