Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Fiesta 1.0l Tyre Pressures

Mark_W

I refuelled my new fiesta for the first time since delivery and set the tyre pressures at the same time.

Now my TPMS is showing that my tyres are below pressure. Assuming the 26psi value for the rear tyres is correct. What can I do about the monitor?

Faulty / Replace?

Dealer Reset?

Customer (me) Reset ?

Cover the telltale with masking tape and get used to the chimes?

I have searched the forum and most similar posts relate to changing wheel size, which I haven't done..

TIA

Mark

If you have set them to what they are supposed to be, then just reset the monitor.

They were probably set too high before.

• Like 2

Check the tyre pressure values appropriate to your tyre size and engine on the sticker on passenger b pillar, then inflate to correct pressures. After that go in to settings on instrument cluster and reset tyre monitoring.

The pressures may have been correct before you altered them? Is the tyre inflater you used reading correctly?

Not many gauges are correct for long,

How would I be able to add Tps? To my car?

If you've been driving when you check the pressure it may affect the result:-

• Check pressures when the tyres are cold (tyres which have not been used in the last 2 hours or have covered less than 2 miles (3 km) at low speed).
• If tyres are hot when they are checked, add 4 to 5 psi (0.3 bar) to the pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
Re-check the pressures when the tyres are cold.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club