Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Partial Vin Given For My New Focus St3 Eeek What Is The Rest ?

james_60

Yeah it probably will be fine, just a consideration tis all.

I'll be interested to see what output Mountune come up with, I'd expect no more than 450Nm, due to warranty, but rather than peaking it will probably be a flatter curve.

I too wouldn't be surprised if Mountune limit to 450nm - ish either, if they ever provide an upgrade for the ST TDCi, & of course will charge around £1200, as they do for the petrol version, compared to Superchips' £365 / £399

Rumoured that we'll have news on the Diesel Mountune kit early next year. Saw a FB post by them today in response to someone asking about it; they said there's no public kit available yet but they're working with Ford still on the TDCi. Says to me there are prototypes floating about.

:-) Awesome :-)

You are right. Full power is never used all the time anyhow

Espech on the motorway with the cruise control on,

But Alex (alexp999)

you do have a valid point. when is too far, far enough before damage is done we dont think about it until it happens and then its too late

Jamie

Just found info on Talk ford that there is a newer MMT-6 Gearbox (Lift Up Reverse) (earlier box you just move the lever across to reverse (below 5th) and engage)

The Newer MMT-6 Can Handle up to 500NM Torque

The Old Box was fitted to 5 speed TDCI engines it can handle up to 450NM

Jamie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club