Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black & Red Edition Focus

jcs95whufc

Hi All,

I have seen Ford will be releasing the Black and red edition focuses similar to the Fiesta style. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if these cars will have the projector bi-xenon headlights or the boring halogens? I cant seem to find a specification for the models, apart from what's on the Ford website which only tells me about colour of seats and engine size.

Cheers! James

Oh really, ive seen a video on youtube from the Geneva motor show and it showed them having projectors? Is it possible they will have different light fittings in different countries??

Yes they may be different in different countries.

In the UK it is just a spruced up Zetec S and has halogens, brochure shows halogens.

Ahh okay doesn't seem so appealing. thought they would've given this model a slightly better spec. Especially for the price.

It has the 180PS version of the ecoboost instead of the 150PS, and can have the 2.0 tdci which the Zetec S can't be specc'd with.

Also has red stitched steering wheel, gear gaitor, and mats. Plus scuff plates and the optional gear knob.

It is a step up, just doesn't include the bi-xenons. Ford keep them for their top models only in the UK.

Zetec s looks better than red or black shame you can't ask them to paint the roofs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club