Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What wax should I use on my new car

TJ-MK.J

I was going to use autoglym aqua wax which I already have some left over which i used on my mini,

but now ime not so sure it is good enough. I was close to buying autoglyms HD wax but then again not sure , any advice on what wax i should be using.

funny you should bring this up, i have been having the same thought tonight!

from talking to people, i am going to buy dodo juice wax, the one recommended to me was hard candy because i'm going to use it on different coloured cars, but if you google i4detailing then they have all the waxes and cleaning stuff on there

if you want some good advice go talk to either Greenymk7 or DanGull, they are the experts on car cleaning attire!!

funny you should bring this up, i have been having the same thought tonight!

from talking to people, i am going to buy dodo juice wax, the one recommended to me was hard candy because i'm going to use it on different coloured cars, but if you google i4detailing then they have all the waxes and cleaning stuff on there

if you want some good advice go talk to either Greenymk7 or DanGull, they are the experts on car cleaning attire!!

Yes ive read some good advice about how to properly clean my new car, gone are the days when i used a sponge to clean, a blade and chamy to dry, I wonderd where all the scratches came from on my mini when I thought I was doing the right thing with the blade etc!

Squeeze is a strange one. U could probs use all of the hard dodo juice range.

I would probs go for blue velvet as it is blue in colour so will work well also hard candy could be a gd choice.

If u have the money go for super natural but the others are still perfect for the job.

Everyone take note and get some poorboys wheel sealent before winter arrives.

Ps dan can u make the detailin thread pinned?

Squeeze is a strange one. U could probs use all of the hard dodo juice range.

I would probs go for blue velvet as it is blue in colour so will work well also hard candy could be a gd choice.

If u have the money go for super natural but the others are still perfect for the job.

Everyone take note and get some poorboys wheel sealent before winter arrives.

And now I read this.... just placed an order without the wheel sealent. Hope the bf is going to appreciate a car care kit for his birthday! Blue Velvet is the correct wax for black isn't it?

I would make a new thread and try and keep some of the not so useful posts out, (mine included :huh: )

Hard Candy - looks great on red. Looks even better with Rainforest Rub (soft wax) over it...