Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Rims For My Black Edition (winter)

Ford Fiesta Black Edition

Out of those two it would have to be the gloss black ones. To me matte black wheels often remind me of plastidip which I'm not a fan of.

15" steels with 195 / 55 R15 winter tyres. Will give a better ride over pot holes.

i don't want to go low to 15" even on my 17" with 205/40r17 i find the ride very comfy compared to my 2 other cars i had, so 195/45r16 is perfect i would say.

Im just wondering which black rims to go with :/

15" steels with 195 / 55 R15 winter tyres. Will give a better ride over pot holes.

Or just go crazy and use it as an excuse to try something totally different :P

post-60600-0-25907100-1444429689_thumb.j

I like the design of the Autec ones more but I wouldn't get a matt coloured wheel as it might end up stained.

• Like 1

ur white rims looks cool with ur blue color but to my black edition ? naah XD

but yeah the design of the Autec is indeed better then the other but its just matt black. Im gonna try to find the same kind of design just with a glossy touch to it :D

If you think the white ones look cool... Have a look for some red alloys... Match up with your black edition... Maybe like a dry red? Maroon? In gloss?

yea they look awesome, but are they suited for winter use? cause i can't find those on sale here in Denmark :(

Har du kigget på fords egne fælge her er 17 også med vinterdæk.

Depends on your budget, all wheels are surely fine for winter, all to do with what tyre you put on and how much you want to spend on a 2nd pair of wheels for just the winter months.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club