Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dual Pass Vs Single Pass Intercooler?

Paramanic

My inter cooler arrived from Airtech today it was very well packaged there was no way it would have got damaged whilst in transit thankfully sadly I had to go off to work after.

Since getting home I have been playing about with the inter cooler and have found a few things that are a bit annoying there are not enough bolts to secure the brackets to the crash bar on my car I'll be out to pick some up when I am out tomorrow the other thing I found is far more upsetting and that's the amount of aluminium filings inside the inter cooler that's just bad quality control that should not happen as most people will just get one of these and fit it onto their car without even knowing.

I am now going to flush my cooler in the bath tomorrow for a good few hours on the bright side I can now measure the internal volume of the cooler and compare it to the standard Ford one which I will also measure once its removed from my car.

Just measured the internal volume of the inter cooler and its 3.5 Litres.

The Missus thinks I am strange.

I am now going to flush my cooler in the bath tomorrow for a good few hours on the bright side I can now measure the internal volume of the cooler and compare it to the standard Ford one which I will also measure once its removed from my car.

Just measured the internal volume of the inter cooler and its 3.5 Litres.

The Missus thinks I am strange.

the missus thinkgs i am strange hahaha belter!

just tell her its an adapter for the kettle in the kitchen :P a said that to my missus when she saw the intercooler also was showing here how to top up her indicator oil and a fuse for here hand brake :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club