Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motormusic

Hello & couple of q's please

2 posts in this topic

I've just registered so a big hello to all on here...

this is quite a move for me. I've today left a deposit on a 2006 Mondeo 2.0TDCI LX 115ps after part exchanging my Nissan Skyline.

I know very little about the mondeo so beg your experience... I've read about the problems with the TDCI and wonder if any common ones are addressed on this model year car; Also, the car i've bought rattled like a gud un when it was cold.. i know i can't compare it to petrol (let alone my skyline), but the noise was very apparent in the cabin at idle, and this continued even after warmed up... normal? again i rely on you all...

I'm finding it hard to see any specs for this car... there's a sunglasses holder above the centre and it has cruise control, but is there traction, esp or any other safety features on this car worth noting?

Please forgive me if these are rather odd questions... i'm apprehensive about the change over and worry that i've bought a load of problems...

thanks in advance...

Barry

the lx was the base model mondeo so no bells and whistles i'm afrade, the tdci can sound rattly at cold but should dissapear when warm, i would get ford to look into it why you still have a warrenty on it.