Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus Rs Quote

JBD

Hi,

Having just placed an order for the new Focus RS, I'm wanting an idea on issuance cost. Unfortunately, it does't appear to be on any model list on comparison sites yet. Any ideas people?

Same issue as mustang - you could try a broker

i work for an insurance company- we have the new mustang on the system but not got the new RS, whens it out and ill keep an eye out on it appearing?

i work for an insurance company- we have the new mustang on the system but not got the new RS, whens it out and ill keep an eye out on it appearing?

Who do you work for?

Lucky man I presume if you can afford the RS you can afford the insurance whatever?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Who do you work for?

Rather not say on a public forum TBH. Work for quite a large broker- but might not be known so much for insurance as another product to do with cars mainly first of all :)

Hi,

When you're ready for insurance please feel free to give us a try. We would probably be able to give you an indication for a price if needs be.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi,

When you're ready for insurance please feel free to give us a try. We would probably be able to give you an indication for a price if needs be.

Regards,

Dan.

Can I contact you directly?

Lucky man I presume if you can afford the RS you can afford the insurance whatever?

I don't have unlimited funds!

Hi,

Regards,

Dan.

They couldn't quote. I guess I'll have to wait until next year

they probably could quote you but don't want to scare you away with the price

I never find Adrian flux that great tbh, the so called 15% discount doesn't bring it in line with many other company's and when I did call for a quote the lady on the phone was so slow!

• 3 weeks later...

got told 850 for rs and 361 for a st yesterday from mr flux but rs is still not on the system so may be a good bit more or a good bit less come the time

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys and gals have you had some real rs mk3 quotes yet would like too hear the numbers

Yes I got this

post-38083-145276308729_thumb.jpg

Yes really that is for a year

• Like 3

That's what I thought. One excuse less now

I also did a finance quote

post-38083-145278923413_thumb.jpg

Which is less per month than I pay for my fez

I really have no reason not to get one now. What should I do?

• Like 5

That's what I thought. One excuse less now

I also did a finance quote

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1452789233.347037.jpg

Which is less per month than I pay for my fez

I really have no reason not to get one now. What should I do?

Phil. Do it. I'm pretty sure everyone will support this decision 😉 Not financially but, still. Do it. 👍🏻😎

Yes I got this

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1452763074.339131.jpg

Yes really that is for a year

It's not quite the same for me, I saw your post in another thread where you said the insurance was about the same or less than your ST, but for me it's £100 more. Cheapest for Fiesta ST 215 is £379, Focus RS is £481. I think some of the cheaper insurers won't insure the RS, or maybe you have to be a certain age.

I say go for it though if you can afford it. That finance is also less per month than I'm paying but it's that huge £10k deposit that stands in my way haha. I probably have barely £2k equity in my ST so there's not much chance of me getting an RS any time soon.

Edit: this probably goes without saying but you could probably get the RS for a fair bit less than the retail price, but I haven't looked at what options you can get if there is anything worth adding to it. I'd hope it comes with satnav and cruise control etc. Or is there so much demand for it that the dealers don't need to reduce the price to sell it?

• Like 2

yes i put it in to tesco and it spat out 3475 for a year and in have 19 years n/c and no points . so good luck to people and all so dont have 10 bags of sand siting about . but it would be a dream . and one has to dream to get through the days . if you are looking at an S.T you canny beat ford pcp just now its 0.8% and you dont need to put down a killer deposit . and years road tax no mots for 3 years . and afiter 2 years balloon on yer on loan 3.5% the S.T is still a romper stomper of a motor car . with the help of mountune you have gor a mk2 rs with out the rs cost

• Like 2

Just thought i'd give a few quotes ago just out of curiosity...

Elephant are quoting me £1,428.98, I'm 19 with just shy of 2 years ncb?

Think I kno what car I'll be getting when I trade in the Zs ;)

Seeing my friendly salesman this afternoon.

Updates to follow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club