Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Exhaust from Piper

PiperRS

We would only want it for an hour or two, just to have a look underneath, so we know what we are up against, If we do develop a system and use your car, we could offer a free exhaust!!

What model do you have? What kit is it?

Do you have far to travel and how much notice do you need?

Thank you.

If any one else has cars available and would like a free exhaust please let me know!

Thank you all!

Tom

Piper Exhausts

Id be happy for a drive down for a few hours...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PiperRS

• lamby11

• Nick MK7 TDCI

• limbo

Be interested to see what you come up with for the diesel...

you will see what people mean with rear diffuser when you get a couple in...be only on vehicles that are Zetec S or with dress up kit (bodykit)...but normal bumpers would interefer too...as the rear silencer is tucked up quite far under the bodywork.

The TDCi, is the diesel 1.6 is most popular variant.

And the Ti-VCT is the 1600 petrol :)

and would think that only minimal changes would be needed between the 1.25/1.4 petrols as design is very similar.

Just to help :)

We would only want it for an hour or two, just to have a look underneath, so we know what we are up against, If we do develop a system and use your car, we could offer a free exhaust!!

What model do you have? What kit is it? 1.6 mountune full system on it manifold,sports cat ,

Do you have far to travel and how much notice do you need? cpl days,from hemel hempstead

Thank you.

If any one else has cars available and would like a free exhaust please let me know!

Thank you all!

Tom

Piper Exhausts

cold be interested in some cam work at a later date.

Hey Tom,

Why don't you run a new thread with a poll attached?

I think you would get a very good idea of the cars worth doing then.

Hey Tom,

Why don't you run a new thread with a poll attached?

I think you would get a very good idea of the cars worth doing then.

Hello All!

Even better we have decided to do all models! There is too much popularity to tie development down to just one or two model. What i need next is to see each model on our ramps, then we can look into booking cars in and making the exhausts for them.

Thank you to vinnyvangough for allowing us to offer this on the forum.

If you have a mk7 and are able to get the car down to us in sunny Folkestone please get in touch and we can arrange to get the car down, we wont need it long - only an hour, to get the info we need, measurements, photos etc once we have each model covered we can look into booking the cars in and getting the system developed!

Please let me know if you wish to bring the car down, we can have a look and a chat.

Regards

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

exhausts@pipercams.co.uk 01303 245300

Seriously contemplating the four hour drive to come and see you guys!

They have already got my 1.6 TDCi booked in so if you got another model might wanna jump on it, i can see it getting pretty full quickly!

and its only half hour away for me! shweeeet!!

good times!

They have already got my 1.6 TDCi booked in so if you got another model might wanna jump on it, i can see it getting pretty full quickly!

and its only half hour away for me! shweeeet!!

good times!

If i was half hour away I'd be there already too! :lol:

What model do you have?

already booked: 1.6 TDCi

Tom

Piper Exhausts

i could bring a 1.4 pertol all the way from bonnie scotchland if there's a hobnob and a cup'o nambarrie waiting for me?

If my car was out of warranty you could definitely have my 1.6 Ti-VCT!! Sadly though the warranty wins out over the exhaust :(

i could bring a 1.4 pertol all the way from bonnie scotchland if there's a hobnob and a cup'o nambarrie waiting for me?

You two could meet up halfway!

I might be able to supply cake!

Tom

Piper Exhausts

If my car was out of warranty you could definitely have my 1.6 Ti-VCT!! Sadly though the warranty wins out over the exhaust :(

Hi, How long is left on it?

Its going to take a while to get everything sorted.

Tom

Piper Exhausts

You two could meet up halfway!

I might be able to supply cake!

Tom

Piper Exhausts

not mad on cake, unless its covered in batter and deep fried that is!

not mad on cake, unless its covered in batter and deep fried that is!

It is very nice cake, but if your after stuff dipped in batter and deep fried i know a place not far from here.....

Tom

Piper Exhausts

Hi, How long is left on it?

Its going to take a while to get everything sorted.

Tom

Piper Exhausts

Years unfortunately! Only the warranty-friendly mountune upgrade available for me :) / :(

out of curiosity...are you planning on a full system for the TDCI 1.6???

and what tip for the diesels??

also, what is the stance on warranty's??...any way of getting Ford on board a little to allow them? or is that nuts?

out of curiosity...are you planning on a full system for the TDCI 1.6???

and what tip for the diesels??

also, what is the stance on warranty's??...any way of getting Ford on board a little to allow them? or is that nuts?

Hello all,

We are aiming for at least a cat back system, we dont really know until the we see the cars, what would you like? turbo back/cat back?

What about tailpipe design?

We will aim to cater for all needs.

Look forward to hearing your feedback on this.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Hello all,

We are aiming for at least a cat back system, we dont really know until the we see the cars, what would you like? turbo back/cat back?

What about tailpipe design?

We will aim to cater for all needs.

Look forward to hearing your feedback on this.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

i would definately by intrested in a full turbo back system! what type of price do you estimate this will cost?

i would definately by intrested in a full turbo back system! what type of price do you estimate this will cost?

Hello!

We will aim to remain competative in the market, but we really dont know until we have had a few cars in and had a look.

Do you have a price in mind that you would be aiming for?

im sure that once we a re ready we will arrange a group buy of sorts!

Keep the comments coming!

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Hey,

Late onto this thread, I'm not far from you (I'm in Hastings, Sussex). I have a 1.4 Petrol and would be pretty interested. I could certainly bring the car down for the day but may find it difficult leaving it for 2-3 weeks.

Hi, I have the 1.25 petrol.

Could bring it down for the day if needed also, but as with robbie would find it hard to leave for 2-3 weeks

Nick

Hey,

Late onto this thread, I'm not far from you (I'm in Hastings, Sussex). I have a 1.4 Petrol and would be pretty interested. I could certainly bring the car down for the day but may find it difficult leaving it for 2-3 weeks.

Hello,

If you could bring it down for inspection that would be great, after inspection we may find that its similar to a different model and might not need it as long.

Please PM me your contact details and exact vehicle details, i will add them to the data base and we will arrange something in the new year.

Thanks for all your comments guys.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts