• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PiperRS

• lamby11

• Nick MK7 TDCI

• titanium_s_spec

Hello All!

Does anyone have a list of all the different models of mk7 Fiesta?

I need a list of all the differnet engine types available on all the trims available on that engine.

If we could start a list and you can add to it if you know of one that isnt there.

Please add/edit this list:

1.4 petrol (zetec)

1.6 petrol (zetec S)

1.4 diesel (TDCi)

Thank you for all you help and interest on this thread.

Piper would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year!

We will be closed from today (24/12/09-4/1/10)

See you in the new year!

Best wishes

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

• 2 weeks later...

Hey...not sure what difference the trim level would make on the exhaust....surely just the engine?!

The engines available on the mk7 (latest) fiesta are

1.25 (60ps) petrol (Style only)

1.25 (82ps) petrol (Style, Style+, Zetec)

1.4 (96ps) petrol (Style, Style+, Zetec, Titanium)

1.6 (120ps) petrol (Zetec S, Titanium)

1.4tdci (68ps) diesel (Style, Style+, Zetec, Titanium)

1.6tdci (90ps) diesel (Zetec, Zetec S, Titanium)

hope that helps...only other model is the econetic...somehow not gona want a exhaust for that, but its a 1.6tdci (90ps)!

:)

Hey...not sure what difference the trim level would make on the exhaust....surely just the engine?!

The engines available on the mk7 (latest) fiesta are

1.25 (60ps) petrol (Style only)

1.25 (82ps) petrol (Style, Style+, Zetec)

1.4 (96ps) petrol (Style, Style+, Zetec, Titanium)

1.6 (120ps) petrol (Zetec S, Titanium)

1.4tdci (68ps) diesel (Style, Style+, Zetec, Titanium)

1.6tdci (90ps) diesel (Zetec, Zetec S, Titanium)

hope that helps...only other model is the econetic...somehow not gona want a exhaust for that, but its a 1.6tdci (90ps)!

:)

Thank you very much for the list, - very helpful.

Another question, what are the differences between, style/zetec/titanium?

Are there any differences that would affect the exhaust? does the car sit lower? is the rear bumper different? etc.

Thanks for all your help with all this guys, looking forward to getting a few cars in and having a look underneath.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

The underbody of the car is the same. The only difference on the outside is if they have the bodykit on (Zetec S and titanium can have this). But i can't see that making any difference to the design of the exhaust as i think the bumpers are the same height. The Zetec S sits 10mm lower (i think) from standard, but again can't see it affecting it much if at all.

The exhaust might be different between petrol and diesel but i'm not sure how much differnt it might be as i've not looked under a diesel

Hi,

Yes I would of thought that the diesel one will be different to the petrol model,

So what would everyone want, Cat back system?

what about choice of tailpipes? single? twin? 3" 4"?

Let me know,

And still need cars for inspection!

Thank you all

Regards

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Hi,

Yes I would of thought that the diesel one will be different to the petrol model,

Let me know,

And still need cars for inspection!

Thank you all

Regards

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

unfortunately my car is not 4 wheel drive at the moment and these new fiesta's seem to be pretty rubbish in the snow.but when it all clears upi still will come down.

not really. i want my car to be able to pass any emmision check (i dont know how you call it)

the ideal would be if all of the above was available and we were able to choose ;)

Hello All!

Does anyone have a good picture of the back of the car including the tailpipe?

Preferably one of each model if possible.

Also I have seen a few twin rear box (1 on each side) with quad pipes, would this be a popular option or do you all want the exit just on one side?

we aim to offer as many choices as possible, but its a lot of work to produce the twin exit style, so i can only go ahead with it if there is enough interest.

Please keep the comments coming.

thank you all.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

how long would you need the car ? thanx

Hello,

We need to inspect all the cars first this takes an hour or two, we photograph, measure and gather all the info we need.

Once that is completed we will get the cars back in for development. this will take around 2-3 weeks.

we dont have to have the same cars for inspection as development, ie. Dave could bring his 1.25 for inspection and Fred could bring his 1.25 for development.

I still need a complete list for development cars before we can do anything else.

If you are able to come and visit us for a few hours one day please let me know.

Many thanks

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

• 5 weeks later...

Hello again guys.

Ok i have a few cars availalbe for inspection.

All i need is a 1.4 tdci

and a 1.25 petrol

If you have one of these and can get to us for a few hours for us to have a look at please let me know and il get things sorted.

I would like to start bringing cars down for inspection in about 2 weeks time and start developing shortly after that.

Does any one know, do the diesel models have a DPF filter? where is this in the system?

Keep all the comments coming, thanks for the help and the feedback all!

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

I think that only the 1.6 Duratorq TDCI in the Econetic has a DPF

The regular 1.4 and 1.6 diesels in all other trim levels do not have a DPF. As far as I am aware.

imo you probably wont have an Econetic coming in for an upgrade, as the whole point of it is to have low emmisions

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

After bit more research i have found that it may be possible to do a 'duplex' kit on the car.

I.E. a twin exit style exhaust,

Would you want something like that?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Tom

Piper Exhausts

Hi all!

After bit more research i have found that it may be possible to do a 'duplex' kit on the car.

I.E. a twin exit style exhaust,

Would you want something like that?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Tom

Piper Exhausts

Just to let you know that i have just had a stainless steel custom exhaust put on my ztec s mk7 by a company in the midlands, this was a twin exit left and right to fit a Stoffler diffuser and the cost was very good, i think you guys are missing out on some good money as it's taking so long for you to develope,when i get time i shall send some photo's to you maybe it will help.

Any chance of sending any pics to me Limbo before I fit my Stoffler rear. :D

Any chance of sending any pics to me Limbo before I fit my Stoffler rear. :D

no problem, i am back home at the weekend will load some photo's up. Had some cracking comments was even asked at airport parking was it the new rs?

Hi all

I dont want to start development until i have seen all the cars, i have most of them available to come down for inspection but i still need a 1.4 TDCi and a 1.25 petrol.

If any one has one of these cars and is able to bring it down to us please let me know, the sooner i can get the cars in the sooner i can start developing and the sooner you guys can have shiny new exhausts!

Does any one have any more info on this stoffler diffuser? would you need to have this fitted to have a duplex (exhaust exit each side) on, or could you fit a duplex exhaust without it?

Thank guys keep the comments coming!

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Does any one have any more info on this stoffler diffuser? would you need to have this fitted to have a duplex (exhaust exit each side) on, or could you fit a duplex exhaust without it?

Tom,

Here is a pic of the Stoffler rear diffuser which has 2 exhaust outlets already built into the design. ;)

fiesta-mk7-stoffler-reardiffuser.jpg

Stephen.

hi all

im looking for an exhaust for a 1.4 titanium with a body kit.

any ideas how i can go about getting my hands on one like the RS.

CHEERS

Thank you for that picture Rocky1722

I will consider this during development. How many people would buy the diffuser from Stoffler and the duplex exhaust from us?

Keep the comments coming!

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Thank you for that picture Rocky1722

I will consider this during development. How many people would buy the diffuser from Stoffler and the duplex exhaust from us?

Keep the comments coming!

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

hi tom

yes i would consider buying the items.

how much are we looking at. and im looking for some sound out of the duplex exhaust will it make a difference.

cheers.

Guys,

Myself and rockey have this stoffler diffuser and its not straight forward if you have a Z tec S then you need to remove the diffuser you already have and also the end caps you will have to purchase the stoffler at £350 plus have the thing painted £150 then because of the fixings you will need to paint the whole rear bumper and drill for the parking sensors and include the painting of the surrounds £100, the exhaust from the cat back custom built will also cost you £350 thats just short of £1000? I had my done by a very good bodyshop who i know so prices could differ and you may not be as critcal as me.

Tom, i will not detail the exhaust supplier as i was talking to you guys and you where really helpfull.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club