AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meddyliol

Bluetooth phonebook

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea why, when I select Phonebook it only shows about four entries? I have put wife's on and that does the same. The bluetooth system is very good especially the voice function but I cannot figure my problem out for the life of me.

Cheers

Brian :(

The phone numbers need to be saved to the phone and not the sim card, I think.

Does anyone have any idea why, when I select Phonebook it only shows about four entries? I have put wife's on and that does the same. The bluetooth system is very good especially the voice function but I cannot figure my problem out for the life of me.

Cheers

Brian :(

Hi, it seems if you say "phone directory" it tells you the names you have stored in the car memory.

If you say "phone mobile" it then becomes a link to your phone, the same as any bluetooth earpiece etc.

So if you say "phone mobile" "directory" it should list them, and if your phone has voice control you should hear it, through the speakers.

Hope this helps

OK, thanks for your answers. I will have a look at my phone and see if the nembers are stored on the phone or sim card.

Thanks

Brian

The phone numbers need to be saved to the phone and not the sim card, I think.

Well, you thought right. I copied everything from sim card to phone and hey presto, it worked.

Thanks a lot, why didn't I think of that :blink:

Brian :rolleyes:

Hi, it seems if you say "phone directory" it tells you the names you have stored in the car memory.

If you say "phone mobile" it then becomes a link to your phone, the same as any bluetooth earpiece etc.

So if you say "phone mobile" "directory" it should list them, and if your phone has voice control you should hear it, through the speakers.

Not noticed this before. With my Tocca Lite it just says "not possible" when I try this. Do you need to set anything else up on the phone or is it just that it only works with some phones. The manual says something about Tags but I the closes thing I can find on the phone is nicknames.