Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i found this on face book :(

tetra

Yish, I could not shee zshe crazshee car it wazsh not bright enough.

(Dutch accented train driver of course).

Hope all are okay. Side airbags came in handy I expect.

I'd love to know the story behind this... It doesn't look like the train was going very fast at all - or the car should have been pushed a lot further, hey?

I think it's gonna take more than some t-cut anyways!

Chris...

Going by the first photo, it looks as though there are two parallel level crossings, and the Fiesta must have been hit on the one in the background and shunted forwards onto the second crossing. (Just going by the gravel and turf that the car's wheels have dragged with it - can be seen better on the second photo).

Either way, must have been nasty. I wonder if the driver managed to get out before the shunt happened, especially as it was the driver's side that was actually hit. :blink: (Though if they had time to run, that means the car must have stalled - a bit worrying!)

To be perfectly frank - all joking aside - I think we're missing the real point here ladies and gents. There are some serious lessons to be learnt from this accident, it really is no laughing matter. I encourage you all (for your own safety), to study this BBC public information video.

Think...

Welshie - never seen that before.. thats real scary stuff, youv really gotta be an idiot to run a crossing!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club