Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel Badges.com Closed

Sammy25

Just to let every one know if you don't already gel badges .com is closed and won't be reopening slightly disappointed as I had an order with them and it's looking like I won't get them now so on a different note is their any where else I can get some gel overlays from

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

heko badge creator seems to be down aswell & their eBay store is lacking. I wonder if Ford has put its foot down again...

Im having some vinyl overlays made by a friend at a local company. they do work for my business too

Another one i've used before and just used there is gelbadges@gmail.com

• Like 1

Another one i've used before and just used there is gelbadges@gmail.com

Whats the quality like Bobby? Do they have set sizes or will I have to measure my badges?

Whats the quality like Bobby? Do they have set sizes or will I have to measure my badges?

Any time I've dealt with him I've just provide the vehicle model and it's year along with prefacelift or facelift if applicable. Badges are good quality had them for my fiesta and now getting them for my focus
  • Like 1

Nice one cheers for that pal, have just emailed them now. Thought I was out of luck for a moment!

• Like 1

Nice one cheers for that pal, have just emailed them now. Thought I was out of luck for a moment!

Ordered mine on Wednesday and got them today. More than happy with the service and quality. Would recommend them to everyone.

post-58329-0-76061000-1445599764_thumb.j

• Like 2

I bought mine from here

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Mk2-Gel-Overlay-/181871115016?txnId=1414928513008

Very impressed with the quality and even though the 1st set got lost he immediately sent a replacement that arrived next day

Oh and they only took same day to send them out so guessing he keeps a stock! They're domed too and I got front, rear and a steering badge for less than £20 Inc postage

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I made my own Domed badges today :) , although the ones I made today have already been bought by another member! I shall post some pictures once they have set

• Like 1

Hey Sammy25

Were those from gelbadges@gmail.com ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes buddy turned up in 10 days email him for a price and what you want

Thanks pal did you just use Paypal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes he should give you his PayPal details

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC