Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drinks Can Holder Focus Mk2.5

catmand00

Has anyone found a drinks can holder that fits on their door at all?

The ones in centre console are next to useless with a bottle of water it falls out at roundabouts or gets in the way of the gear stick for me. I want something that hangs onto the door really but the ledge is too wide for most I've seen

• Like 1

not a good idea.your supposed to be concentrating while driving .

• Like 1

not a good idea.your supposed to be concentrating while driving .

Thanks for the useless comment
  • Like 1

Thanks for the useless comment

well its not a useless comment.see to many idiot in cars on the phone drinking eating smoking putting on make up why join them ?

• Like 3

well its not a useless comment.see to many idiot in cars on the phone drinking eating smoking putting on make up why join them ?

Better make sure they stop fitting stereos or sat nav into cars too then as that's a distraction. As is talking to your passenger I assume.

I'm not knocking your opinion you're entitled to it but I never asked if anyone thought it might be a good idea. Why else is there cup holders built at the factory.

What's wrong with smoking?

Been doing that quite successfully while driving for 25 years and totally incident free.

The cup holders in mk1/2/3 Focus ar woeful for sure.

Luckily the 3.5 has a decent one with adjustable spacers and a slide portion to allow for bigger bottles to sit deeper into the console.

• Like 2

What's wrong with smoking?

Been doing that quite successfully while driving for 25 years and totally incident free.

The cup holders in mk1/2/3 Focus ar woeful for sure.

Luckily the 3.5 has a decent one with adjustable spacers and a slide portion to allow for bigger bottles to sit deeper into the console.

its bad for your health.

Better make sure they stop fitting stereos or sat nav into cars too then as that's a distraction. As is talking to your passenger I assume.

I'm not knocking your opinion you're entitled to it but I never asked if anyone thought it might be a good idea. Why else is there cup holders built at the factory.

well im sure listening to a stereo while driving is a different thing . pouring a drink down your throat while you drive is not good is it.

as you say my opinion.i see so many incompetent drivers swaying over the road for one reason or another .

well im sure listening to a stereo while driving is a different thing . pouring a drink down your throat while you drive is not good is it.

as you say my opinion.i see so many incompetent drivers swaying over the road for one reason or another .

And I can totally see that you are the absolute best driver in the world!!!

John I'm sure people driving behind you are thinking exactly the same thing I am right now.

Seen idiots doing makeup/reading/texting/eating toast and worst of all 'white van men' drinking hot coffee WHILST driving over the years. Idiots will always be idiots and deserve what they get if caught.

• Like 1

Seen idiots doing makeup/reading/texting/eating toast and worst of all 'white van men' drinking hot coffee WHILST driving over the years. Idiots will always be idiots and deserve what they get if caught.

I'll agree with that totally but sipping on a bottle of water is utterly different. Looking at the sat nav screen is by far more distracting I never need to take my eyes off the road I can sip from the bottle and return it with no need to look.

besides why are there cup holders if they shouldn't be used anyway??

And I can totally see that you are the absolute best driver in the world!!!

John I'm sure people driving behind you are thinking exactly the same thing I am right now.

im not saying im the best driving in the world but close.got to let Lewis Hamilton have some credit. i take driving seriously if im driving i don't drink or use the phone just drive and keep my eyes and ears open .

trouble is you never see enough coppers on the road to put a stop to it

• Like 1

And?

It's not illegal though.

only if your under age or you have some one under 18 in the car

Where on earth do you drive lol.. I see coppers each and every day without fail on my travels.

Er Hello ???!!!
  • Like 2

Er Hello ???!!!

Hahaha I knew that was coming

[emoji2]

• Like 1

Where on earth do you drive lol.. I see coppers each and every day without fail on my travels.

on the road.i could drive for a good few mile and rarely see a cop car

You're not like Mr magew are you? Lol

dont you mean mr magoo .no im sure not

• Like 1

dont you mean mr magoo dont you .no im sure not

Yeah I thought it was magoo at first but still typed magew. Lol
  • Like 1

Drinking or eating whilst driving could result in a driving without due care & attention conviction ( CD10 )

It also doubles the chance of an accident occuring

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club