Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Unit Replacement And Reverse Camera.

Itchigo53

Morning. Still waiting to resolve my power steering issue which now only happens when there's no revs on?! I've been looking at other bits and bobs.

The wife wants parking sensors installed but for the same cost as painted parking sensors I can buy the below head unit and reverse camera from eBay.

I've read the guide on here for fitting a camera but can't find the boot open camera, only the reg plate light replacement. Has anyone got experience of the head unit or light replacement cameras? Thanks.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231728773356&alt=web

If you do not bother much about sound quality and FM reception quality a Chinese radio will have a lot of functionality for a good price. The sound quality and FM reception quality of most cheap Chinese radio's is pretty poor. Some have relative good sound quality but this is very difficult to determine before buying.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. If I had the ability to play from a usb / sd card again that would be great. Not to bothered about the sound quality in the interim. And the FM reception is pretty bad anyway, so as long as it's not worse..

The FM reception of most Chinese radio's is worse than the original Ford radio's. If the FM reception in your area is already weak there is a big chance that a Chinese radio will have even worse FM reception.

I have seen a few times before that people who bought a Chinese radio were not satisfied after a while and changed it for a decent radio. The biggest problems on Chinese radio's are bad sound quality, bad FM reception, alternator whine and software bugs.

Hi,

This is the reversing camera for a mk2.5. Don't go for one of the cheaper ones as these are actually for the mk3 and will not fit! I haven't bought this yet as I'm waiting to buy a screen but it's the one I will be getting soon!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-REVERSING-160-REARVIEW-CAMERA-FOR-FORD-FOCUS-MONDEO-RANGEROVER-FREELANDER-2-/190825965340?hash=item2c6e1d271c:m:mQnOxx36MpENsbesvtMxeCA

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club