Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifications

Dan panda
聽Share

Hi peeps

I'm looking to put in a k&n air filter and a new sporty exhaust but have no idea what ones to go for and don't want to get done on failing the mot for the exhaust, I don't want to get one of the exhaust that soon as I put my foot down just sounds like a massive !Removed!.

I have a Ford Focus Zetec s 1.8 petrol any help be much appreciated 馃榾馃榾馃榾

Many thanks

Dan

post-69136-0-86467000-1445951587_thumb.j

welcome m8 exact same car as mine m8 i just got custom place to fit nice tail piece for the moment as exhaust on car was mint

The K&N air filter to get is the 57s. Recommended by a few on here. As for exhaust Google reviews.

• Like 1

+1 on the 57s I've got it on my 59 plate 1.6tdci. Got mine from eBay for a lot less than retail

• Like 1

Thanks John, The filters i have a rough idea but when i looked on demon tweeks i put in make model etc came up with some but have no idea what they are like are they any good, what do they sound like and does the tail piece look nice etc as you can tell im a complete rookie to this

Many thanks

Dan

Hi mate, i had a twin exit exhaust conversion fitted. This was custom made to suit my needs. My car is a mk2.5 Titanium 2010 with full zetec - s bodykit .

Yunii

20151027_164131_zpsnomrpcsh.jpg

20150920_111321_zpszbvmeia4.jpg

afd84ff92697fb83e561cffa1775a7d5.jpg154c9eaa077ef93284b69dc537148865.jpg

• Like 2

I had the rear exhaust done at tony banks exhausts leeds.

This is full stainless steel with lifetime warranty.

Yunii

Looks very nice but I'm down in Wiltshire so trying to find someone to do it down here as I don't want to travel to far . If I can I would like to try get twin stainless steel depending on money

• 2 years later...

Nice looking car, must confess I prefer the look of that zetec s bumper rather than the mk2 st one I have. Might change my mind when I get a day off to fit it and fill the holes with a stainless exhaust聽:biggrin:

Here's my Zetec S, fitted a custom twin exhaust just like yunii a few weeks after I bought it.

1515803075678.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice Chris the twin exhaust look absolutely spot on, can't wait to get mine done. I like the black spoiler too!

12 hours ago, wilto said:

Here's my Zetec S, fitted a custom twin exhaust just like yunii a few weeks after I bought it.

1515803075678.jpg

I actually thought you had a RS

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, focus-dave said:

Very nice Chris the twin exhaust look absolutely spot on, can't wait to get mine done. I like the black spoiler too!

Thanks Dave, I'm going to be selling my rear spoiler soon as I've recently bought an RS rear spoiler.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club