Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adam's Mk6 Fiesta Build Thread

Adammm

So a few months back I purchased my first Ford, a Mk6 fiesta finesse, nothing to fancy as I was only 19 at the time (now 20). After gathering some experience with cars within my job (Halfords) and out of research I decided I wanted to make my fiesta something special to me, I'm still undecided on a full ST conversion or just to get the exterior and custom build/make the interior of my car.

This was the week after I bought her, all cleaned, polished and waxed

post-69623-0-61745700-1445981018_thumb.j

A few weeks later and after much research I found her a new set of wheels,

post-69623-0-11870600-1445981094_thumb.j

The wheels need a reverb which I plan on doing myself but they do fill up the arches nicely compared to what it was before, a full list of planned mods and pictures will be posted

A reverb? Haha, I instantly thought of RockShox dropper post then (sorry Mountain Biking).

• Like 1

I'm not going to comment about Halfords.. but the car looks smart.

I'm looking at doing an ST150 Conversion (on my 5 door). It's only ever been done once before that I know of and the bottom end has just gone on that car so it'd been broken back to standard. So if I go ahead it'll be the only one.

Parts are coming to £850 total!

For a standard ST conversion I'd expect to pay around £600 parts :) just some fuel for thought for you

• Like 1

I'm not going to comment about halfords.. but the car looks smart.

I'm looking at doing an ST150 Conversion (on my 5 door). It's only ever been done once before that I know of and the bottom end has just gone on that car so it'd been broken back to standard. So if I go ahead it'll be the only one.

Parts are coming to £850 total!

For a standard ST conversion I'd expect to pay around £600 parts :) just some fuel for thought for you

Cheers for the information bud! Yeah im looking to make it unique, and i cant wait until its done

• Like 1