Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell lighting

fiesta_lad

That lighting is fairly straight forward used to do it in my previous customised car. Firstly buy some 12" computer neon lights, these are 12v so will work fine in a car, and are so much cheaper than proper car ones. Use eBay to buy these. Found these with a quick search you might find cheaper Link

When installing them just wire them into your curtesey light wiring so that they come on when you open the door. If you wire them to ignition live they will be very bright for driving at night. Hope this helps

Steve

That lighting is fairly straight forward used to do it in my previous customised car. Firstly buy some 12" computer neon lights, these are 12v so will work fine in a car, and are so much cheaper than proper car ones. Use ebay to buy these. Found these with a quick search you might find cheaper Link

When installing them just wire them into your curtesey light wiring so that they come on when you open the door. If you wire them to ignition live they will be very bright for driving at night. Hope this helps

Steve

Is it easy to wire them to your curtesey light

Drill and mounting switches on the dash will unless you'v had practice with drills would be tricky.

There are a few options for running power, luming cabling and mounting lights are simple.

Drill and mounting switches on the dash will unless you'v had practice with drills would be tricky.

There are a few options for running power, luming cabling and mounting lights are simple.

If its simple i will give it a go lol

Yeah thats a good idea - wire them to your curtesey lights, then take them off to a switch then you can switch them while your driving because yeah they could be quite bright whilst your driving.

When you install them do not use the switch wire them straight to the curtesey light. The wiring to cut out the switch comes with the instructions when you buy them. Or you could leave in switch which ever you prefer. Best way to find the correct wires is to unsrew your curtesey light switch then trace the cable futher back to a convenient point then cut cable and wire in paralle with the neons. To check you cuttin the correct cable use a 12V light tester, it should only be live when curtesey switch is on, or out.

Yeah thats a good idea - wire them to your curtesey lights, then take them off to a switch then you can switch them while your driving because yeah they could be quite bright whilst your driving.

Could any one give me a step by step guide on how to do this many thanks alan.

Sorry can#t give you step by step guide as I not done it on a Fiesta.

Ok no worries

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club