Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Vs Polo Decision

liamborghini

Why on earth would you care if it "stands out quite a bit"?

Who/why are you trying to impress? If the car impresses you, go buy it.

"The Major" next door to me has a Lexus with private plates, i'm sure he feels it impresses, not me i'm afraid.

Then again, I'm an old *art and a realist :D

Oh I'm not trying to impress anyone but ST's look so common, the black edition is 10x more rare atleast

I pay £600 PA and i'm 21.

"Yeah but I'd be happier with a more unique looking car and when I tell them 140ps from a 1 litre :lol:"

I can make my ST look unique, where i am they already are. Many people drive the black or red editions and well i'd be disappointed with myself if i owned one and a ST pulled up alongside me. Everyday drivers won't know the difference between a black/red edition and a standard fiesta but you can see the difference more with the ST. Also as a car guy, ST wins for me, and i know that i can't get a better fiesta without doing upgrades.

Yeah but the firm rides put me off, it needs to be a daily car and I would rather have the higher MPG but still a fun car! :)

The car isn't actually that firm, or ive just gotten used to it. Plus the recaro seats are awesome!

Out of the polo or the fiesta Id defo go for the fiesta. I'm sure if you went on a polo forum they would tell you to get the polo aha.

You can also get the zetec s with the 138 (140) ecoboost engine aswell now, so may be another option as you will have more colours to choose from

The ride is firm but only noticable when you have passengers as you can see them bobbing around in the passenger seat.

I don't notice to firm ride anymore it seems very comfy to drive especially on long drives it floats over bumps.

The ST that is.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey guys... 

Long time since we replied to this but I have a decision😃 I'm getting a zetec s 140 in deep impact blue. Passed finance and credit without a guarantor and it'll be here by the end of the month😃

• Like 3

Yes get fiesta ! I just bought fiesta mk6 1.6 tdci s its beatiful only done 36k miles one owner full ford history its beatiful to drive ! 30£ tax per year 55mpg what als you need get fiesta and these new ones 1.0 litre they are lerfect !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club