Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Flow Modifications To A Mk7 Tdci. Any Experience Of These Choices?

mattiff

So firstly it's good to be back, be unintentionally away from forums etc and haven't really been touching the car. But having come back and been reading a few threads, I'm reinvigorated. I've owned my MK7 TDCI titanium for coming on 5 years now, still love it as much today as I did back when I bought it. I would however like to up the power a little bit more, a remap is all I have done so far and as I'm living in Germany I like a good run up the Autobahn.

First thing I would like to upgrade is the inter cooler, from what I can tell I have two choices:

Airtec http://www.gnjmotorsport.com/search-by-car/ford/fiesta/fiesta-mk7/engine-tuning-parts/airtec-ford-fiesta-mk7-1.6-tdci-pre-facelift-50mm-core-front-mount-intercooler-upgrade-kit/

Or

R Sport http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Pumaspeed-R-Sport-Stage-3-16-TDCI-Fiesta-Intercooler_16688.jsp

I prefer the look of the RSport one but am interest in people's experience of fitting, quality etc.

Secondly I would like to upgrade the air box, I know there are induction kits available but prefer the idea of a modified air box. I know mountune do one for the petrol engines, can anyone explain why this wouldn't fit I.e. Are the mounts different?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club