Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speakers

Smidgey

Hi guys would this eBay number fit a ford focus 2008 zetec front and rear doors or would it be 2 big or small or would I need so sort of bracket number is 271698095579. Any help would be great thanks

Should do i believe but yes will need an adapter from what i understand . Have a look at eBay number 171220347689 . My advice would be save a wee bit more and get a decent pair of Speakers . These may be bling to look at which you wont see but sound quality? Nah.

Good luck.

Great thanks they are meant to be 600 watt each speaker so sound sound be good but would you not recommend these then is there any you would recommend with same wattage per speaker and will these adapters be the same for rear doors cheers

Not always power that makes the speaker mate,its the quality of the build and sadly those look pretty cheap and nasty.I would stick with standard rather than buy those .

Any of the Speakers from the Alpine third on the list will be a better choice as a basic search . I think someone said on another forum to avoid pioneers for some reason but sadly cant find that post now.

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/speakers/component-systems/6-5-inch-comp-17cm

Now rear on a 5 door SHOULD i heard be the same size but i have a 3 door and been trying to find the same question out !!!

• Like 1

Is this item same as you posted just cheaper ??? 231411094776

Hi Lenny so I can get same set of 6.5 Speakers for front and rear but will need a different adaptor is that right ?

Hi Lenny so I can get same set of 6.5 Speakers for front and rear but will need a different adaptor is that right ?

Is this item number for rear Speakers 180794326481

If anyone can find me a set cheap as on eBay would appreciate it cheers

• Like 1

Lenny is the man to listen to mate! He is usually spot on.

Correct regarding the rear,they have a slimmer profile than front ones . Heres a pair i found on eBay 261082740273

• Like 1

The ones you posted look a bit flimsy,the ones i posted are £1.60 more but look a little more robust however pics can always be deceptive.

Now stop being such a tight !Removed! and going for the cheapest things......i am the Scottish guy on here so that should be MY job to undercut everything! ;-) haha

• Like 1

I went for two sets of JL Audio C3 650

Hooked up to a XD400/4V2 full range amp

next to a Connects2 CTPCAP-1 Custom RedBull can style 1.0 Fared Capacitor which feeds an XD300/1V2 mono amp powering a 10W0V3 10" sealed sub.

all powered from a Pioneer AVH8600BT headunit.

so I'm not the best when it comes to saving the penny's 😀

• Like 1

See i am stuck in the middle of the pair of you.One end is Chris penny pinching and at the other end Lenny is sitting there lighting his cigar with £20 notes as he watches his butler install his in car audio!!!!! You two will never see eye to eye haha

• Like 1

See i am stuck in the middle of the pair of you.One end is Chris penny pinching and at the other end Lenny is sitting there lighting his cigar with £20 notes as he watches his butler install his in car audio!!!!! You two will never see eye to eye haha

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!!

• Like 1

You are a leg pulling $od Lenny......its been proved you are 83 and most powerful stuff you play is Des OConnor......your butler told me! ;-)

• Like 1

Its just not Metallica or Corrosion of Conformity though is it buddy ;-)

• Like 1

lmao thats more like it mate ...or a bit of hardcore garage Agadoo!

• Like 1

lmao thats more like it mate ...or a bit of hardcore garage Agadoo!

😂

all together now...

• Like 1

Any good arthur ? Someone posted the pioneer ones they fitted were awful so swapped for JL but still cant find the posted . Interested on your view on them.Better than standards?

• Like 1

Lol well I think we should be asking Lenny to start sharing them £20 notes

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club