Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leaky Door Seals Streetka

Streetkalady

Hi everyone. I wondered if anyone would know where I can get some replacement door seals from for a 2004/05 Streetka passenger side please? I have a leak in my passenger side car door. I have figured out my seals are in two parts and are held together by a plastic pin and was pulled off one day by a garage man after the door was bashed in a crash. My poor car has not been the same since (it has been about two years now). I have tried my hardest to get replacement seals but I have been told by Ford that they stopped making them a long time ago and it seems breakers yards never get any. My seals have been held together for the last two years with a patch from a bycle puncher repair kit which has worked, unfortunately the rubber has perished and this is no longer an option. I can try and get ome more secondhand ones of eBay and hope the pin is not damaged and if so continue with the puncture repair kit method. I would prefer a more permenant solution though and I can't afford a new car at the minute. Would anyone have any ideas please? Thank you x