Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Women/lasses

zetecshefflass

Just wounderd if there was anymore women/lasses on here? If so what location are you and age? Thought could make some new pals of here.

• Like 3

There are a few - but the majority of us are blokes, and friendly enough for the most part (well, we don't bite unless you ask :P)

• Like 4

female,WOOHOO ;)

what females can drive cars.wow

next your be telling me they go to work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

even on some other car related forums im on,there is a very small membership of the fairer s*x.

maybe its to do that most girlys arnt interested in car forums???

shame really.

• Like 4

Just wounderd if there was anymore women/lasses on here? If so what location are you and age? Thought could make some new pals of here.

my wife "vickiw" used to be on here quite a bit

• Like 1

Lol just thought id ask... Thought it be nice to chat to some girlies on ere. I did think it would be all blokes tho. I love cars... My all time favourite tho are old American cars. Ford Mustang gt.

• Like 5

I think I agree, you can't beat a classic Mustang with a big V8 :). I just wouldn't have a clue how to look after a car like that, it would take a lot more work than a 1 year old Fiesta lol.

• Like 1

Lol just thought id ask... Thought it be nice to chat to some girlies on ere. I did think it would be all blokes tho. I love cars... My all time favourite tho are old American cars. Ford Mustang gt.

And a large percentage of guys on here are now considering asking you to marry them lol
  • Like 2

There does seem to be very few girls on this forum yes. The other forum I am active on, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club has quite few girls though and with modded cars they have done themselves or to their taste.

Quite a few like myself attend meets and will be at the Mod Nats in May next year.

I'm fairly ancient tech (wrong side of 55) now though :unsure: but am young in heart and spirit..especially if the spirit is voddy :lol:

• Like 4

Hahahaha well I'm spoken for and in a happy realationship with two children lol, me neither would know how to look after a mustang but its my DREAM car !!!! And finally a women has replied lol hi sherri well ive only signed up to this forum, I'm am going to start modifying my fezzy bomb ! And I agree I love a good drink and house party !!!

• Like 4

party?

back to yours then,

chaps theres a party going on,and where all invited. :lol:

• Like 4

Saw this at a classic car show recently. One of many. I put some photos up on a previous post, cant remember if there was a many old American cars on it though. Mostly classic Fords

post-49388-0-37487100-1446594596_thumb.j

post-49388-0-96073200-1446594628_thumb.j

• Like 4

Hahahaha well I'm spoken for and in a happy realationship with two children lol, me neither would know how to look after a mustang but its my DREAM car !!!! And finally a women has replied lol hi sherri well ive only signed up to this forum, I'm am going to start modifying my fezzy bomb ! And I agree I love a good drink and house party !!!

hey I have a wee fezzy too :)! post-57397-144659785163_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 4

female,WOOHOO ;)

what females can drive cars.wow

next your be telling me they go to work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

even on some other car related forums im on,there is a very small membership of the fairer s*x.

maybe its to do that most girlys arnt interested in car forums???

shame really.

I heard they can vote as well now... Lol

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

I heard they can vote as well now... Lol

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

What next? ;)

• Like 1

What next? ;)

I'm hoping it's work 😞

• Like 1

Cheeky sods talking about us women lol

• Like 3

Jesus, is that snow recent!? I'm in Moray (Elgin area) and we've not had a drop.

no hehe that was taken not long after I got her :)! I'm in stornoway and not had snow yet

• Like 1

the days of the shackles to the sink are long gone gents, equality has won the fight out and we are now apparently on par.

Though I personally think woman still get the better deals all around, and In fact I think they have the lead... After all, the *ahem* upper body attraction seems to allow for many more advantages than we men have the ability to get hold of!... lol

• Like 5

no hehe that was taken not long after I got her :)! I'm in stornoway and not had snow yet

Ah right!! I saw that you had said you were in Inverness-shire and presumed you were on the mainland.

the days of the shackles to the sink are long gone gents, equality has won the fight out and we are now apparently on par.

Though I personally think woman still get the better deals all around, and In fact I think they have the lead... After all, the *ahem* upper body attraction seems to allow for many more advantages than we men have the ability to get hold of!... lol

You are 100% correct there my friend. But of course, we can't say that or we're being sexist and "objectifying" women... PC gone mad.

I mean no harm, I know by experience, whenever I have offered to flash a bit of chest at a night out, I get ejected from the building, whereas those ladies whom are able to utilise their upper body qualities, somehow manage to get away with it :

Sadly though, I am sure most women would agree, whilst this can be an asset, it can also be a curse. For example, those ladies who find garages keep telling them of problems that do not exist, assuming that because they have this shape body, means they know nothing of cars, and therefore they can be taken advantage of.

I suppose its swings and roundabouts really!

• Like 2

Yeah your right James about us women going to garages n they just make up problems to get money of us that's why I leave all the garage stuff, m.o.t's, things done to car to my feller lol

• Like 1

Lol that's a good answer. Even men get mugged off just not quite as much. Well.... Unless you go to kwik fit, I expect they convince everyone their

> brasier belt is worn out

> jockles position belt has snapped and damaged their engines banjo lines

> rear pipe is just not worth discussing...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2