Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Women/lasses

zetecshefflass

Yeah your right James about us women going to garages n they just make up problems to get money of us that's why I leave all the garage stuff, m.o.t's, things done to car to my feller lol

I work on my own car with the other half x

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Wish my other half would work on the car with me. Nope wish the other half would work on the car :D

• Like 3

Wish my other half would work on the car with me. Nope wish the other half would work on the car :D

i love working on the car could do it all day long x

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Hi corrina welcome to the club. I see your in Sheffield from your user name.

My daughter went to Hallam uni we will be in town on the 17th for her graduation, cant wait.

When the weather improves again I'll be organising a drive out might try snake pass again or maybe the Peak District you're welcome to come along

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

the days of the shackles to the sink are long gone gents, equality has won the fight out and we are now apparently on par.

Though I personally think woman still get the better deals all around, and In fact I think they have the lead... After all, the *ahem* upper body attraction seems to allow for many more advantages than we men have the ability to get hold of!... lol

Mrs Jeebs, can Mr Jeebs have his phone back now, please?

:P

• Like 1

bejesus next your all goner tell me THEY have an opinion.

COR WHERE WILL IT END. :P ;) :lol:

believe me upper body attraction pah,when i had mine it never got me anywhere.so i had them removed and still get nowhere. :unsure:

Hi yes I'm a yorkshire lass born n bread lol oh yeah I know Hallam uni well, arrr congrats on her graduation. Yeah that's sounds kool snakes pass sounds good yeah be defo up for that cheers

I went to Hallam uni too, but it was about 9 years ago when I started there. Also up for going for a drive wherever :)

I'm hoping it's work

I didn't think you were allowed to swear on this forum???

• Like 1

I didn't think you were allowed to swear on this forum???

😀

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club