Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

Hi guys

Welcome to my progress thread! :smile:

Well, my old mk6.5 was written off unfortunately and my friend who works for Ford recommended the new Zetec S to me, and after a few weeks of looking around I decided it was the sensible choice for me.

I picked up my Panther Black Zetec S from a Ford garage on the 31st of October, it's the 1.0 Ecoboost 125ps, 1 Owner from new, 6,471 miles, one service on it and there extras consist of; Privacy glass, Upgraded 17" alloys, City Pack and Start/Stop pack. It was one of the ford guy's girlfriends car, only sold it back to them because they got an upgrade because of his job, so something nice and legit, and no dodgy reasons!

I don't have a proper list of what I want to do just yet, but a Stage 1 Revo remap and new exhaust system is on the cards. But for now I'll just be adding bits on here and there but will be sure to post about it!

Ordered a pack of LED's last night so hopefully they're going to turn up some point this week.

Here are some of the photos the day I officially bought her!

IMG_0306_zpssw64e6yz.jpg

IMG_0308_zpsmdwtmozm.jpg

And the day after, picking her up! Couldn't quite believe how clean it was...

IMG_0314_zpssblsrgw2.jpg

IMG_0316_zps6ddxuo2r.jpg

IMG_0323_zpsuhnnfa7b.jpg

IMG_0324_zpsuzpp0jmd.jpg

Thanks for reading :)

• Like 3

Thanks!

Good question, yea the 1.0 ecoboost 125ps! Somehow managed to miss that out in the description... *edits* :mellow:

LED's turned up today! Payed £15 for 10, rather pay for proper English made ones rather than rubbish Chinese ones...

image1%201_zpshjxomett.jpg

LED's turned up today! Payed £15 for 10, rather pay for proper English made ones rather than rubbish Chinese ones...

image1%201_zpshjxomett.jpg

Are you sure they're made in China?

Look identical to some I payed next to nothing for.. From China..

Yea gave them a ring beforehand though and they said they're manufactured and distributed all in England so that's good enough for me!

Put some in earlier so will chuck some photos up later on!

• Like 1

After staring at them for abit, mine are slightly different, the black plastic on the Contacts is different -_- haha

• Like 1

Well the LED's in the number plate, boot light, sidelights and the front interior light. The interior light was a bit of a pain but got there in the end!

Also bought some whiter bulbs from Halfords on the off chance as I was in there and didn't want to wait to order some online and wait for them to be delivered. They're pretty good, not bad light out put for how white they are either. Can't upload a photo at the minute as the photo is on my iPad at home but will get it up soon!

post-69770-0-12074100-1447060660_thumb.j

post-69770-0-54658200-1447060664_thumb.j

Not sure about the hanging visibility reducer, but otherwise looks good :P

• Like 1

Not sure about the hanging visibility reducer, but otherwise looks good :P

I have to tie mine up tight under the mirror to stop them swinging & blocking my view. Drive me crazy

Can't say they get in the way too much tbh, or swing too much either!

Thinking about getting some Team Heko deflectors, where's the best place (price wise) to get them?

Can't say they get in the way too much tbh, or swing too much either!

Thinking about getting some Team Heko deflectors, where's the best place (price wise) to get them?

I would get them from your local ford dealer. They're pretty fairly priced

I would get them from your local ford dealer. They're pretty fairly priced

Are they Team Heko ones or actual Ford ones?

Not sure Fraud sell Heko's - they do sell Climair. Heko's can be purchased from various sellers on e - bay

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forget to add that I got some new headlight bulbs! Put white LED's in the sidelights and the bulbs were some sport ones from Halfords, was two for one so wasn't too bad!

IMG_0389_zpsth21spkn.jpg

IMG_0390_zpsezkvmybh.jpg

liking the new bulbs and them Halfords one look decent

Thanks! They give a nice white look and give great light output so I'm pretty pleased with them :)

Shall be picking a little something up for the car this weekend!

Not a happy bunny :angry: :(

12268582_10153389602998731_1401436728_o_

12255143_10153389620618731_206375174_o_z

Anyone got a rough idea on how much this will be to be re-sprayed?

• Like 1

How did that happen?

Wish I knew that answer to that! Came out off work to the car park and it was there. I'm not sure if it was a car or something else as there's no paint around it.

Could of been worse I guess :(

• 4 weeks later...

Been neglecting the car a little recently, as you all kno the winter roads are making it filthy as soon as I wash it, and don't have the funds for any mods atm! Come January I'll be treating her to some new stuff! :)

Been neglecting the car a little recently, as you all kno the winter roads are making it filthy as soon as I wash it, and don't have the funds for any mods atm! Come January I'll be treating her to some new stuff! :)

If you were a forum Supporter then you'd be able to use the forum discount code at www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk and get some new detailing supplies a little cheaper ;)

Not the best photo, but de-badged the rear and gave her a clean over the weekend!

574ce745-afdc-4750-975e-d729912eaecd_zps

• Like 2

de-badge is the first thing I do on any car now, looks loads better imo

• Like 2