Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

@Willy out of curiosity why wont the st180 full system fit the 1.0 system 

1.0 turbo is at the front whereas the ST's at the rear. The joining points for the cat are in different locations.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done much recently, fly eyed the brake light in the spoiler and got a lovely full set of Mountune mats from @Willy :smile:

Giving it a wash Friday morning along with putting a new sunstrip on as my current one has shrunk lol.

1 hour ago, Tom-B64 said:

Giving it a wash Friday morning along with putting a new sunstrip on as my current one has shrunk lol.

I need to get a sunstrip for mine. Are they easy to fit or do you get someone else to do it for you?

1 hour ago, Danny|92 said:

I need to get a sunstrip for mine. Are they easy to fit or do you get someone else to do it for you?

Yea piece of cake to do yourself mate, a lot of people get someone else to do it but you can't mess it up. I wrote a quick basic guide a few pages back in this thread :smile:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

Yea piece of cake to do yourself mate, a lot of people get someone else to do it but you can't mess it up. I wrote a quick basic guide a few pages back in this thread :smile:

Sweet! Where did you buy yours from (If you can remember) as you said it only cost £3, cheapest I can find is one for £5 on DMB:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/16/sunstrip 

On 14/03/2017 at 5:31 PM, Danny|92 said:

Sweet! Where did you buy yours from (If you can remember) as you said it only cost £3, cheapest I can find is one for £5 on DMB:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/16/sunstrip 

Just on Halfords mate. There's loads on there so you shouldn't have any trouble picking one up.

• 1 month later...

Car looks incredible! Love what you have done with it! Just purchased a 16 plate Zetec S 140 in deep impact blue, what would your reccomendations be on cosmetic improvements?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-3 at 1:58 PM, CameronGuy10 said:

Car looks incredible! Love what you have done with it! Just purchased a 16 plate Zetec S 140 in deep impact blue, what would your reccomendations be on cosmetic improvements?

Thanks man! I'd get the wheels sprayed up and lower it, ST diffuser at the back and tinted windows if you haven't already got them.

• 3 weeks later...

Took me a while to go through all 11 pages (the pictures don't seem to work on the early pages anymore) but I love what you've done with it pal, it looks sooo gooood. . I'm on the verge of getting a 2015 Zetec S Red Edition and look to modify it as and when I can (I am a complete novice when it comes to doing any of this so reading this thread and others has shown that it's not all that difficult with the right tools / people / services etc). . I'm also in Sussex so I may bother you a few times to find out where you got things / had them fitted / let me steal your ford friend to do everything for me \o/

• Like 1

On 2015-12-21 at 0:41 PM, bwoody said:

de-badge is the first thing I do on any car now, looks loads better imo

Second that..

• 1 month later...
On 16/06/2017 at 0:22 PM, Kingsley91 said:

Took me a while to go through all 11 pages (the pictures don't seem to work on the early pages anymore) but I love what you've done with it pal, it looks sooo gooood. . I'm on the verge of getting a 2015 Zetec S Red Edition and look to modify it as and when I can (I am a complete novice when it comes to doing any of this so reading this thread and others has shown that it's not all that difficult with the right tools / people / services etc). . I'm also in Sussex so I may bother you a few times to find out where you got things / had them fitted / let me steal your ford friend to do everything for me \o/

Thanks man! Where abouts in Sussex are you?

6 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Thanks man! Where abouts in Sussex are you?

Looks like Kingsly lives local. He got his car from Worthing Dinnages 🤣 which I'm quite familiar with.

2 minutes ago, Willy said:

Looks like Kingsly lives local. He got his car from Worthing Dinnages 🤣 which I'm quite familiar with.

Willy you're alive?! :wink:

I'll have to let you know next time I'm passing!

I'm still here. Yeah kettles always on mate

alright chaps! Yeah I'm based in Worthing, got a brand new ST-Line Red Edition in the end from Worthing Dinnages, but work in Brighton! :D

1 hour ago, Kingsley91 said:

alright chaps! Yeah I'm based in Worthing, got a brand new ST-Line Red Edition in the end from Worthing Dinnages, but work in Brighton! :D

Ah so am I! Haven't seen you around I don't think mate, you got any noticeable mods on the car?

4 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

Ah so am I! Haven't seen you around I don't think mate, you got any noticeable mods on the car?

not really mate, i've done all the lights on the inside. i've got new number plate lights, custom badges and a ford TEC sticker on the rear windscreen. :D

Haven't done much to the car recently other than a private reg and short plates. But it will probably stay like that as I'm not spending any more money on it now, other than the cheapy mod here and there.

Few photos that I've collected over the past few months:

IMG_9636.JPG

IMG_9852.JPG

IMG_9878.JPG

• Like 2

the fez is looking spot on fella really like what you have done to it

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Been a while since I've done anything to the car, took the wind deflectors off as I don't think it suited the car anymore.

Will probably be selling in April/May time so may start slowing advertising some parts soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

Been a while since I've done anything to the car, took the wind deflectors off as I don't think it suited the car anymore.

Will probably be selling in April/May time so may start slowing advertising some parts soon.

Any ideas on what will be replacing it yet?

• 5 months later...

So my ZS has now gone and picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely love it.

HLUH8759.JPEG

IMG_E3001.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

• Like 2

shame about the zs as that was nice but loving the look of the st and will keep my eyes open on what mods you add to it

• Like 1