Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The St Arrived!

Mental_Atom

It's SO GOOOD! Pictures tomorrow in daylight :)

Coming from the 1.0 it's like night and day... The noise is far too addictive though, I see a high petrol bill in my future. Still getting used to the gearbox, but was definitely a good decision!

• Like 8

I bet the torque is crazy compared to your last car. Must be such a good feeling.

I bet the torque is crazy compared to your last car. Must be such a good feeling.

Yeah, so much torque... Proper pushes you back into the seat it's great!

Great news , enjoy it bud and keep it safe too !

You're going to have such fun in this car what mods are you planning?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

You're going to have such fun in this car what mods are you planning?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I'm already having so much fun! It's so easy and willing to be driven and makes such a good noise with your foot down even at modest speeds. Just so good!

I'll change the internal lights to LEDs, probably do MP215 at some point... That's about it for now I think! Oh, and I'm getting a better alarm fitted because people seem to looove stealing the STs.

Only got one picture so far... It keeps raining!

post-54954-144667849758_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Looking good Mental.

You don't see many black ST's round my neck of the woods.

Looking good Mental.

You don't see many black ST's round my neck of the woods.

Yeah I haven't seen many black ones online really either so I thought I'd go a bit different and go for it! :D

I don't think it's ever gonna get old :P I loved my ZS but it's just something else!

Nice one mate, looks good! I went from a ZS to an ST and best decision I ever made haha.

Wouldnt bother with an expensive alarm system in all honesty just get a Disklok!

• Like 1

Nice one mate, looks good! I went from a ZS to an ST and best decision I ever made haha.

Wouldnt bother with an expensive alarm system in all honesty just get a Disklok!

I agree, disklok and moving/disabling the obd port is your best bet.. They do look nice in black, considering a black one next
  • Like 1

I noticed the torque quite quickly on my test drive when it chucked the number plate at the poor salesman I was on the drive with :P

It's nice how it goes from low down with a boot load of torque, then the BHP hits and it flies. I have a long wait of 3 more days for mine...

I'm pulling the OBD fuse out to avoid thieves getting an easy ride.

• Like 1

I got my 2012 fiesta zetec s back in june and i love mine i had a punto before the fiesta and the fiesta is much better for me its smoother and more comfortable to drive and its the acceleration is great when i put my foot down

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club