Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr230 Upgrade

JkRossST

Hi

Has anybody had the MR230 Power Upgrade installed to their Fiesta ST?

If so, could you give me any information on it please?

It's a lot of money to be paying out for something that isn't the top of its field! So wondering wether to go for it or to buy separate engine performance enhancing equipment

Thanks!

post-69616-0-69800400-1446598297_thumb.j

Only a few people have had it and they seem pleased, don't base a kit just on the headline figure. One owner had his on a rolling road and it made 241bhp

A kit that gives 250 might sound great but may feel rubbish on the road.

Fast ford have a review on it soon and lots of owners have it booked for fitting.

If cost is the issue go for the Peron kit, but sportcat, cat back and boost hoses (to make it comparable in kit contents ) bring the prices closer together.

• Like 1

Only a few people have had it and they seem pleased, don't base a kit just on the headline figure. One owner had his on a rolling road and it made 241bhp

A kit that gives 250 might sound great but may feel rubbish on the road.

Fast ford have a review on it soon and lots of owners have it booked for fitting.

If cost is the issue go for the Peron kit, but sportcat, cat back and boost hoses (to make it comparable in kit contents ) bring the prices closer together.

Yeah that's true. That's why I asked if anyone had it installed hoping that they could tell me how the ride felt & if it was worth it. Fair play Mountune they do seem to get some brilliant reviews on all their upgrades like MP215 & other equipment, so I can't see the MR230 being much different.

Yeah I suppose the prices will be closer, & I think I'd rather have them all from the same supplier so that way I can get it all installed at the same time. I think they said it takes 7 hours for installation which isn't too bad :)

Would having this by-pass the Engine Management light problem?

No lights will come on mate not with that upgrade, it's only if it's a decat.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

No lights will come on mate not with that upgrade, it's only if it's a decat

Ok that's brilliant! Thanks mate

Looks like I best start saving then to get that kit lol oh well Xmas is coming.. I might get lucky! :D haha

• Like 1

Mountune usually have discounts for the first 12 (working) days of December, either the kit of most of its parts will be on offer.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club