• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

I plan on being there again. Hopefully we get better info and a bit early in the lead up this time - be nice if we could have a proper idea of our pitch so we can plan ahead of how to park.

Might have to see if I can park next to Clive next year, be like twins :D

Be nice to arrive earlier too. I was sat still for so long my clutch started slipping! Wasn't fun trying to get up the sliproad leading to the round about near the gates...

I'd like to park somewhere that I'll actually get some pictures of my car instead of tucked away! Be nice to meet some off you all if I don't see you before

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah the clutch on my car was overheating sat in the queues, it was not a happy bunny...

Hoping my ST might be a bit more resistant...

All those horrid galaxy's blocking off the round about as well. Hate the things

Most the owners were rude and Abusive as well

Subs shaking cars as they drive past.. embarrassing!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They're on sale now. But, you need a club specific password which I don't believe FOC has. or if it has one nobody has been told :(

Last year the forum set up a form to buy through the forum and then the management did all the dirty work

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

I'm coming this year but don't know which group to go with ..........

I'm on here a lot for the forums etc and have many people here who I talk to 

But up here in Scotland the FiestaOwnersClub-Scotland section has more physical activity Of meets dyno days etc :/ 

Went last year and was great, whats the difference of being with a club instead of turning up as "normal"?

If you're buy your ticket from FOC you get a free stand pass so you can show your car

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Long way for me too but worth the trip.

Last year I drove up the day before and stayed in a Travelodge overnight then headed home after the show.

I got a major weary on just north of Bristol and had to stop for a breather so if I do attend this year I may make it a 2 night stay and travel back fresh the next morning.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

How long does it take you Clive, 4/5 hours?

I have to say the hardest part for me is getting up at 4:30/5am... but I prefer to just make it a day thing, although I'd not be able to do it if it was any further.

It's a long way for us, but we might be tempted if we can bring our MH & find somewhere to pitch up locally

Camping at whittlebury just behind the circuit they have electric hook ups for you guys and there's a back entrance to silverstone so you avoid all the traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app