Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Here Saying Hello

T5saffy

new to this forum but a long time ford fan, my dream car was always a sapphire cosworth but when I could afford one I wasn't old enough to insure it and now im old enough I cant afford one!! anyway ive been dabbling in other car brands for a few years now and have enjoyed most of what I had,however,the ford itch was too much to ignore and ive just bought myself a sapphire with the plan to remove the powerfull 1.6 haha and replace it with a Volvo t5 lump, my choice was an easy one as my last car was indeed the 850 t5 and if you know anything about these lumps then youll know its not going to hang about ;) so there it is, not quite a cosworth but it will look like one and go like one (maybe upset a few as well) but that's later down the line,look forward to being a regular on here im sure my build will not be to everyones taste but its happening anyways lol look forward to opinions and feedback from some fellow ford nuts.

Welcome to the site Lee. Sounds a good project. I hope you have a good camera ready as it will make a great build thread!

thanks, my camera is good enough lol and there will be lots of photos and vids, will probably start after Christmas now the way its going