17 replies to this topic

#16 Focus_ST-3

Focus_ST-3

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk2
Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

The armrest looks great. Is the 14p all that you have left after buying it though? :)

haha i suppose it was quite expensive but i needed the storage!

Love this looks great, any chance of getting the link from where you bought it? :) Also your leather upholstery and the red stitching looks really nice, jealous i am.

Link (5day delivery from italy)

thanks, the sports seats are one of the main reasons why i went for a zetec s over a titanium

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 la3195

la3195

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:29 AM

Link (5day delivery from italy)

thanks, the sports seats are one of the main reasons why i went for a zetec s over a titanium

thanks for the link, does it get in the way of the other cup holders or the handbreak?

i have been looking at this one link as it moves completely up out of the way between the seats.

oh and i agree love my seats just seeing yours makes me want leather XD

#18 DONFRAMAC

DONFRAMAC

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk6 1.25 Zetec Climate '58 reg

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:48 AM

thanks for the link, does it get in the way of the other cup holders or the handbreak?

i have been looking at this one link as it moves completely up out of the way between the seats.

oh and i agree love my seats just seeing yours makes me want leather XD

There was, this year, a special bulk-buy deal organised for this type of item, for Mk 6.5 owners, by www.zsoc.com, I think they had to meet a batch number of 16 customers, and delivery took 3 days after the deal went through.
The model they got was the "ARMSTER" one, from www.gbdriver.co.uk, which is almost as good as that Italian one, and that site also sells a cheap one for cars that they don't have a specific version for, to their top-spec. I got this info from an Ad. in 9-12 Sept Autoexpress, issue 1,080, page 74. They have an order "helpline" :-- 01202 555288. (other accessories also available).

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users