Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium X Ecoboost 125 Slow To Warm Up On Cold Days

540itouring

Ive seen a system piped into the heater matrix pipework on a focus, and plugged into mains, but that was an ex emergency services focus estate. Was coolant warm all the time. That would be nice on a cold frosty morning. Lol

Ive seen a system piped into the heater matrix pipework on a focus, and plugged into mains, but that was an ex emergency services focus estate. Was coolant warm all the time. That would be nice on a cold frosty morning. Lol

Am sure that's what the guy I know has

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191475121928&alt=web

That it? And how would that work?

Like would you put in car and plug in when needed rtf

• 2 weeks later...

The fiestas do indeed have an auxillary heater after all, well, 2015 tit does

post-59356-144905092324_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

where about it this located?

think mine might have an aux heater despite etis saying aux heater = less as warm air blows out the windscreen vent a few seconds after starting engine but all others remain off until 10-15 minutes into the journey

• Like 1

Its behind the n/s trim panel , just remove the philips screw retaing clip and pull away to reveal.

• 1 year later...

No fiesta here, but same engine (1.0). Drove 20 mins at -7 celcius, everything ok, as soon as i stopped the car and remained inside with engine and heat on, i watched temperature level dropping significantly. I closed heater and everything went normal. Too bad for two thermostats and three coolant circuits ecoboost features..

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I've noticed, in the recent very cold weather, that my 1 litre ecoboost takes between 6 and 7 miles to get to normal temperature.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club