Do Not Sell My Personal Information

diamondbrite

KAsammy

i pivked up my new ka on the 1st of sep had paid for diamondbrite as i thought it was well worth it!!!! how wrong was i?

the paintwork is shoddy and feels like it has been sandblasted i have been back to my dealer and have kicked up a bit of a fuss seeing as i have paid so much money for the product but have crap results!

Has any one else had this problem and had it resolved?? please let me know

Sammy :unsure:

Try and get your money back, then remove it yourself or get a detailer to do it and spend the cash you got back on some good quality detailing products - especially some hard wax. See the detailing thread for what some of us think are good products.

• 1 month later...

Hate to say it, But yes. i think its a waste of money.

There is no real product out there that you can leave on for years without taking care off.

Most dealers dont prep the car before sealing the finish in, so your left with a not so good, but reasonably protected finish.

Customers come to me for the same sort of treatment. Infact, sytner & Stratstone group send people to me when they know they are picky, or just an enthusiast.

What should happen is:

The car should be washed, Then clayed, Then washed, Then Fully corrected, Leaving the paint even better than when it comes off the product line.

Then you should seal it, and wax it once a month.

Best thing is, This service is cheaper than what more dealers charge just for the diomandbrite.

If you want any more info, just ask, am more than happy to help.

To see some cars, which have had this done, here is the link www.portfolio.cleandetail.com

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club