Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

No Time Wasters Eh...

jmurray01

Might ring him and offer £20 cash for it but only if he can deliver it FOC too! :lol:

• Like 1

Might ring him and offer £20 cash for it but only if he can deliver it FOC too! :lol:

Would be interesting to hear the response... :lol:

like it :D

We've all felt like it haven't we! I would actually be very tempted to snap that Citroén up come payday if it were not for the facts that:

1. I don't have a driveway
  2. I don't have the skills to repair it myself
  3. I would have no use for it
  4. I hate Citroén almost as much as Vauxhall

Still, a good bargain for someone that has the above (and could stand owning a Citroén).

welcome to test drive it locally over a short distance at your own risk.

Clearly the seller is actually braindead, it is illegal to drive it on the road and he is inviting people to test drive a motor illegally which in itself is a crime he can be done for as he is the registered owner and is giving permission to do so.

Sounds to me like the seller is as big a bell end as the timewasters he talks about.

welcome to test drive it locally over a short distance at your own risk.

Clearly the seller is actually braindead, it is illegal to drive it on the road and he is inviting people to test drive a motor illegally which in itself is a crime he can be done for as he is the registered owner and is giving permission to do so.

Sounds to me like the seller is as big a bell end as the timewasters he talks about.

It's Buckie - you could drive a car with beer bottles falling out of the windows and the police couldn't care less.

Besides, there are areas where houses are situated far off-road so it could be on one of those with country lanes which could be used for test-drive purposes.

We've all felt like it haven't we! I would actually be very tempted to snap that Citroén up come payday if it were not for the facts that:

1. I don't have a driveway
  2. I don't have the skills to repair it myself
  3. I would have no use for it
  4. I hate Citroén almost as much as Vauxhall

Still, a good bargain for someone that has the above (and could stand owning a Citroén).

A Citroen is something I've never owned, despite seeming to have had, a few brands that are a complete anathema the Ford loving community, in between Fords.

Is Buckie the Moray equivalent of say, Moss Side?

Is that Ronnie Pickering's car?

No, Ronnie Pickering's is on a 05 plate, that's a 52

No, Ronnie Pickering's is on a 05 plate, that's a 52

Thanks for that, might actually buy it now, knowing I won't get filled in during a spontaneous bare knuckle fight

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I started with a citroen AX, man, that was a steady brick of a car!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club