Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exteriour / interiour modding

r3ign

Hey all

i'm in need of some opinions on what styling/mods to do to my Zetec S mk7

what i have done so far:

• changed the standard halogen bulbs for xenons
  • added a bmw twin horn (standard one was poor)
  • getting a full miltech de-cat exaust system installed by pumaspeed on Thurs (got the backbox on allready)

my fezza:

3945672796_580d2d4011.jpg

i'm thinking of putting some gel overlay badges on but not sure what would go with red. my theme is going to be red and white but cant picture a white badge going well.

what do you think ?

i was wondering how did you install the xenon lights,can you still set the hight of the lights with the switch,or do you have to take the lights off the car?

Get the overlays on - I love mine.

Debadge the back if you haven't already. Something that jumps out in your picture is actually the tax disk holder - very simple mod but helps a lot :lol:

i was wondering how did you install the xenon lights,can you still set the hight of the lights with the switch,or do you have to take the lights off the car?

what i did was take the lights off the car (wich is simple just unscrew 2 screws and one pop screw)

There are Black/Red, Red/Black and Red/Chrome gel overlays on DMB. Perhaps one of those?

Link

hmm, the red/chrome one looks nice, that along with chrome fog suroundings ?

Debadge the back if you haven't already. Something that jumps out in your picture is actually the tax disk holder - very simple mod but helps a lot :lol:

need to find a deicent taxdisk holder and i'm not a fan of debadging never actualy thought much about it

thanks for your comments, keep them coming :P

can you still set the height of the beam from the car? usually when you install the aftermarket HID you cannot adjust the hight of the beam from the car

can you still set the height of the beam from the car? usually when you install the aftermarket HID you cannot adjust the hight of the beam from the car

oh right this is not a full HID Kit only the 'xenon' bulbs sorry to confuse you... have thought of the HID Kit but its a bit pricey

yeah,and the installation is often done by "experts" and then you have a lot of trouble...

what bulbs did you use? on my previous car i had phillips bluevision,but they didnt last for long,and were quite expensive

yeah,and the installation is often done by "experts" and then you have a lot of trouble...

what bulbs did you use? on my previous car i had phillips bluevision,but they didnt last for long,and were quite expensive

on my last car i bought some Halfords (NEVER AGAIN) the con you so much for so little

went for some cheepo eBay ones:

h7 -

H1,sidelights -

my various overlays prefer the carbon tbh.

Carbon

3946014308_dc5b390cbb.jpg

Red/White

3945231497_1d2a06501b.jpg

Red/Silver

3946014892_16b9ae6ded.jpg

what do you think?

If you have to change it I would vote for the black one. Looks the less comic reliefy :P

Car looks stunning by the way :)

If you have to change it I would vote for the black one. Looks the less comic reliefy :P

Car looks stunning by the way :)

yeh i didnt think of that should get them for comif relief lol

thanks i see youve got one on order :P will post more pics on thurs when i get the full exaust system installed

• added a bmw twin horn (standard one was poor)

That looks nice from that angle.. out of interest how did you change the horn over as I really need to do this on my MK7.

Thanks

That looks nice from that angle.. out of interest how did you change the horn over as I really need to do this on my MK7.

Thanks

thanks, its suprisingly quite simple will get pics of mine when i install my new h7's .. theres no cable cutting involved so waranty is not affected.. bascily i cut the bmw deep tone out and cliped it into the standard ford horn and it worked i was amaed how simple this one was. as i did it to my mk6 and that was a mission in itself.

will get pics up soon:)