Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Newbie

GezJohnJones

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a proud new owner of a ford focus Zetec S diesel. I'm in Caerphilly, South Wales and I'm 26.

Bit about my purchase. After careful deliberation I decided on the Focus as my new car after previously owning a 07 Fiesta . It's partly funded by a vehicle allowance I receive from work. My job involves a fair bit of travel up and down the UK and I'm hoping I made a sound choice all considered.

First impressions. Upgrading from an 07 fiesta to a 15 focus is quite a substantial leap in terms of everything. The ride comfort, seating position and gadgets are so far superb. The engine, though not face tearing, is more than good enough for what I need and so far the MPG seems pretty decent. 0 tax too so I'm happy with that. It is lacking some features that other cars of a similar price range has however, such as proper climate control and cruise control.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase, and I hope to use this forum for anything that, god forbid, might go wrong.

Cheers,

GezJohnJones

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club