Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A New Member Good Morning.

Greenfaldo2015

Hi all

New to the forum, got 2 fords 2 mondeo's a 2.0 Petrol Titanium 09 and a Diesel 2.0 tdci 02, but i'm changing the diesel for a focus on Monday.

The focus has a 6000 stereo and i'd like to know if i can add a multi changer to it, i have one on the mondeo and want to take it out there and put in the focus. It has an aux button but until i get it Monday i'm not 100% sure if it works, tbh i never tested it.

I'm hopeful i can put one on.

I look forward to hearing and having good conversations with you all.

Mike

Hi Greenfaldo welcome and in answer to your question...yes you can..I once on my old mk2 ghia x mondeo took out a knackered 5000 radio tape that had the 6 CD player under the passenger seat,and directly replaced with no hassles a 6000 cd,just plug&play fella....

I've managed to get the stereo out on my focus and was hoping to find an aux cable but haven't, had the glove box out as well and it's not there either. In the plug grouping there's 3, 2 together and a small rectangular one, is that the aux cable??

Thanx in advance

Mike

If your not sure another member might hopefully jump in with a definite answer.. do foccy have cd changers under the front passenger seat or on the side wall of the boot ? I would imagine the CD changer to head unit loom are identical..these are out of 98 mk2 Mondeo ghia x..were about on the mk 3 diesel Mondeo of yours was the changer fitted..on my 53 estate this was on the left of the boot...

I had 1 in my 02 Mondeo but the head unit had a seperate socket for the changer, think the one u have would fit the Mondeo but not sure on the focus.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club