Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Muffled Audio

laumk7

I had my car in the dealership today for another issue (see other thread), and it's come out with muffled audio. I've checked all the settings on the audio menu and they've gone untouched, in the low settings nothing at all can be heard. I'm having to listen at 24 which should be obscenely loud - but it's not, it's muffled and about the strength of a usual 8 on how it was this morning

Is there anything I personally can do?

They've probably disturbed something.

Going to have to take it back...

• Like 1

The sound on my Focus Titanium X is automatically muted when the parking aid is actived (reverse gear or manually using the 'parking aid' button) and there's an obstacle within range.

Maybe with whatever was done to sort the 'key outside' problem has disturbed something and the parking aid is continuously active ?

Hmm .. I'm not sure if the parking alert tone is silent if the warning chimes are disabled - worth checking the chimes are set to active in the menu settings.

If you've got the 'parking aid' button to manually activate the parking sensors then try giving it a press, but turn the volume to your previous level first just in case that fixes it.

• Like 2

Turns out what was happening was I'd accidentally hit the aux switch twice and the music was streaming via bluetooth and my phone was switched almost all the way down on its media volume. I don't know whether to take the car in still or not? :unsure:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club