Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Best T-Cut Type Polish.

jace1969

Had a bit of a small accident yesterday,very small.

I was pulling away from petrol pump and car come up the side and just slight marks

where front bumper meets wing 2 small chips on plastic and 2 or so light marks on bumper

and 1 on the wing.

I need some good stuff like T-cut to do 2 things,get a few silver marks off what other car

left and a dark blue color to cover the very fine marks.

Yes it was a GERMAN Golf :) My wheel was turned so he had a dent in his arch.

These electric mirrors are tough as my bent in and still work fine.

T-cut isn't a polish as such , it's a fine abrasive / cutting compound that will probably remove the silver marks & something like Colour Magic may help with the covering of the fine marks :)

Both available from Halfrauds or similar

T-cut isn't a polish as such , it's a fine abrasive / cutting compound that will probably remove the silver marks & something like Colour Magic may help with the covering of the fine marks :)

I had some colour magic ages ago.

So still the best thing as just checking to see if any other good stuff out there but with a colour dye for

the fine scratches.

Did think it was going to be a nice dent but nothing as my wheel took the hit.

I'm sure there's other products available, T cut is tried & tested over several decades

How do you define a polish?

A few passes with Menzerna 203 will sort out most minor damage without needing refining. If there are marks left a glaze will cover them up.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

How do you define a polish?

A few passes with Menzerna 203 will sort out most minor damage without needing refining. If there are marks left a glaze will cover them up.

Well thats true,i aint got any T-cut so just used some super resin polish by Autoglym and did get a few off.

What i will do is get some T-cut colour magic and then my protection after,dont want V,W golf on my wing.

Well thats true,i aint got any T-cut so just used some super resin polish by Autoglym and did get a few off.

What i will do is get some T-cut colour magic and then my protection after,dont want V,W golf on my wing.

Srp is an all in one. It has basically no cut in it, so it's technically a glaze with some sealant. It covers/fills the damage, it doesn't permanently remove them.

Bottles labelled as polish could be anything with abrasives, fillers or paint cleansers. Or, a combo of the three. True polish is anything with cut/abrasives imo. Like tcut.

The car care industry needs to sort their labels out! Lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club