24 replies to this topic

#1 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

Area Rep: Northwest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk5
Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:19 AM

Hi all whats it with every road i drive on is full of really bad pot holes they are knocking hell out of my car. just drove down a road before full of pot holes really deep ones and ive only just had my tracking done 2 weeks ago so that knocked out now its getting a joke.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 old cruiser

old cruiser

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Ford Model: wife's 2006 Fiesta 1.25 [Climate]

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:03 AM

Hi all whats it with every road i drive on is full of really bad pot holes they are knocking hell out of my car. just drove down a road before full of pot holes really deep ones and ive only just had my tracking done 2 weeks ago so that knocked out now its getting a joke.

Understand exactly what you're saying , i have a similar problem round my way and does my head in, our roads in this country are a !Removed! joke, about time councils got a grip and especially manhole covers, why the hell do they invariably place them in line with our road wheels!! I don't know what a state to get into!!
Cheers Pete

#3 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

Understand exactly what you're saying , i have a similar problem round my way and does my head in, our roads in this country are a !Removed! joke, about time councils got a grip and especially manhole covers, why the hell do they invariably place them in line with our road wheels!! I don't know what a state to get into!!
Cheers Pete

I know pete ive just noiced has well my road tax has gone up. but i don't see the roads getting better if not worser and has those manhole covers something needs to be sorted over them the council don't give a toss.

#4 Fi.Es.Ta

Fi.Es.Ta

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta WS CL

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

!Removed! whinging poms bwahahaha :P

#5 Air Hostess

Air Hostess

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Ford Model: 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4i

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:54 AM

!Removed! whinging poms bwahahaha :P

at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything,and have to put four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off :lol: :lol: ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet..........ha ha :P

#6 chrbuff

chrbuff

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Ford Model: Ka ('99), Fiesta ('09)

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

Trust me guys, you can't complain about potholes before driving around Malta. I think our roads are the worst in Europe!

#7 Smett72

Smett72

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.6
  • Year: 2011

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:50 PM

I wish it was just pot holes up here. On my journey to work, which is only 6 miles, I've got to put up with pot holes, ruts, broken road surfaces, stones falling out of hedges, branches hanging across the road and in some sections it isn't even wide enough for 2 cars to pass! And this allegedly passes for an A Road!

What do I pay my road tax for? :angry:

#8 welshie_miles

welshie_miles

Area Rep: East

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 TDCI
Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:01 PM

Erm, forthcoming council budget cuts mean your roads will get worse. Sorry!

#9 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Erm, forthcoming council budget cuts mean your roads will get worse. Sorry!

Well i think everyone road tax should be reduced we all pay are road tax well some people do lol at least give us desent roads to drive on.

#10 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything,and have to put four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off :lol: :lol: ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet..........ha ha :P

LOL agree with you air hostess

#11 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

I wish it was just pot holes up here. On my journey to work, which is only 6 miles, I've got to put up with pot holes, ruts, broken road surfaces, stones falling out of hedges, branches hanging across the road and in some sections it isn't even wide enough for 2 cars to pass! And this allegedly passes for an A Road!

What do I pay my road tax for? :angry:

It would !Removed! me of even more driveing round in a brand new car 09 plate 59 plate driveing on these !Removed! roads the councils want to spend money on better things rather than knocking up pointless buildings.

#12 Fi.Es.Ta

Fi.Es.Ta

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

(at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything) No you have scotty the knife weilding terrorist ) :lol:

(four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off) these are anti theiving pom bars :lol:

(ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet.)we dont need drainage like englnad were alot cleaner than smelly poms :lol:

#13 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:02 AM

(at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything) No you have scotty the knife weilding terrorist ) :lol:

(four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off) these are anti theiving pom bars :lol:

(ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet.)we dont need drainage like englnad were alot cleaner than smelly poms :lol:

You got notthing better to say skippy then don't bother saying it.

#14 Fi.Es.Ta

Fi.Es.Ta

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:37 AM

Yeah stop whinging about pot holes and post something decsent ;)

#15 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:57 AM

Yeah stop whinging about pot holes and post something decsent ;)

I will post what i want :angry:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users