Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Induction/exhaust Help

JT_Fiesta02

Hey guys! Long time since I've posted here but I have now upgraded to a fiesta mk7 zs 1.6!

Need a little help with an induction kit and exhaust! Was looking at a few different exhausts and was stuck between cobra and piper! I thought they were quite expensive so wanted an induction kit just for a little noise and to help the engine! Opened up the bonnet today for the first time and it baffles me as if never seen it before! I have no clue where I would put the induction kit!

I have picked out the induction kit I want and exhaust which I will link! Think I'll go with montune as I love the noise! It's cheap! And will also take money off if I decide to get it mapped!

Any help to where the induction kit goes would be great and if anyone has used it or recommends it!

Induction kit: http://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-6-ti-vct/products/fiesta-b299-induction-kit?variant=839670513

Exhaust: http://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-6-ti-vct/products/fiesta-b299-cat-back-exhaust

Thanks guys!

The Mountune induction kit is just a filter and hose, which swap with the standard items, it'll be obvious when you open the bonnet where they go.

They are starting their December sales promotion tomorrow, it possible these items will be discounted more over the next 12 days.

Thanks mark! I opened it earlier and couldn't see but it was fairly dark! Do you think they are worth buying and thanks for notice on the sale :)

I know some one with the exhaust and it does sound nice, other than that I don't know.

Ah thanks man! Will it be all the 12 days for everything or different stuff each day?

It's different stuff each day, eg exhausts , hoses , short shifts.

Last year the parts you want were £65 and £275 so £90 saving.

Keep an eye on their website or Facebook page from 9am

Thanks man! I will do! Cheers for your help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club