Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Mk3.5!

roper993

Recently got my new mk3.5 focus zetec s.

Added zetec s badge- blue

Tinted back windows 5%

New osram night breakers with fly eye tint on the front headlights.

What has anyone done to there's?, looking for mod ideas for future !

Cheers ☺

post-54467-144949733274_thumb.jpg

post-54467-144949736041_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice car. Its made me want a bottle of Blue WKD now!:)

• Like 1

Here's my mk 3.5, what a car she is :) looking forward to seeing some more members cars

post-61819-14495094632_thumb.jpg

post-61819-144950951438_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my mk 3.5, what a car she is :) looking forward to seeing some more members cars

Yer man! Nice to see what people go for!

Nice car btw! dont suppose you know if there is a difference in spoiler size from the zetec s to the st ?

Yer man! Nice to see what people go for!

Nice car btw! dont suppose you know if there is a difference in spoiler size from the zetec s to the st ?

Not to sure if I am totaly honest, I've looked at a couple of photos online side by side and ST looks slightly larger however they are different spoilers.

post-61819-144951493679_thumb.jpg

post-61819-144951494491_thumb.jpg

ST and Zetec S spoiler are different but should both fit the same.

ST and Zetec S spoiler are different but should both fit the same.

I thought they would fit the same. I Fancy a gloss black st spoiler on mine!

I'll post some pics of mine when I take some. Was looking at the night breakers roper what are they like?

I'll post some pics of mine when I take some. Was looking at the night breakers roper what are they like?

Sweet!

Erm well they are good, there a white light compared to the yellowy ones that come with it, so looks nice in the headlight being all white with drl's, but personally i dont think they make much difference, maybe a little bit on roads with no lights but cant tell really in street light! But i have just changed from having 6k hid's which i had in my fiesta for about 2 years and they are bright bright haha! So maybe im expecting too much out of a normal bulb , but im looking for a hid/xeon upgrade !

Standard focus lights are reflector which might make hids a no go unless you replace the headlights.

Scrap the flyeye for one it does damage the headlights that's fact as i had to replace one cos of it two it cuts light output by a heck of a lot more than they claim and three dirt blocks the holes dropping light output by as much as half if you're careful and quick it wont damage the lens.....the glue they use with the heat from the bulbs bonds with the lens and will never come off I'm not the only one to have those issues

• Like 3

Scrap the flyeye for one it does damage the headlights that's fact as i had to replace one cos of it two it cuts light output by a heck of a lot more than they claim and three dirt blocks the holes dropping light output by as much as half if you're careful and quick it wont damage the lens.....the glue they use with the heat from the bulbs bonds with the lens and will never come off I'm not the only one to have those issues

Can you suggest an alternate for front light tint pal?

Can you suggest an alternate for front light tint pal?

None.

Any tint will reduce light output.

the main issue is if the glue bonds to the light youre looking at a complete front headlight unit as it cant be removed as i found out one side i got off the other side was wrecked

I have a set of team heko wind deflectors for a focus mk3.5 / mk 3 had them on the car for a couple of days only before deciding they wernt my thing.

The seller where I bought them from kindly gave me a set of brand new clips too :)

If anyone is interested please feel free to make an offer. Collection Essex or you cover the postage :)

Will be sold in origional box

• 3 weeks later...

Had my Zetec S for a few weeks now :) Tinted Windows, 18" alloys, 1.5tdci in Magnet

Focus Zetec S 2015

Focus Zetec S 2015

love it ...
  • Like 1

Had my Zetec S for a few weeks now :) Tinted Windows, 18" alloys, 1.5tdci in Magnet

love it ...

Love it man, nice ! strange question but do you have footwell lights? Haha

• Like 1

Zetec S doesn't have footwell lights and they can't be added. Trust me I tried, lol.

You're better off wiring in your own solution.

Welcome to the club biggrin.gif

Dont know if you can see but it says ambient led lighting , foot well , then has the black dot for zetec s ...?

post-54467-145186474534_thumb.jpg

Yeah I saw that before but it is wrong unfortunately :(

love it ...

This might be the first time I've thought the mk3.5 looked as good as the mk3. Not sure if its just the angle of the photograph or what, but until now I just didn't like the exterior of the mk3.5 for some reason.

• Like 1

Zetec S doesn't have footwell lights and they can't be added. Trust me I tried, lol.

You're better off wiring in your own solution.

Bugger ... that was the cheapest upgrade ever on my mk1 Kuga Zetec, just put (LED) bulbs in the holders to make it a Titanium ;) ...was hoping to do the same on the Focus ... I also miss the interior mood lighting on the Kuga (two discrete orange lights shining down on the centre console area) ... I can't find anything in the centre console in the Focus when it's dark ...