Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

<hangs head in shame> yes I admit it - the one and only time that will happen.

Never mind--you're probably right.......she would have nagged me senseless about it anyway and after all it was funny! :lol:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

;) :P

#18 RSM123

RSM123

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ZS MK7
Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

John, car is going in on Monday to have the latest ETIS file put onto it, hopefully this will be my final trip to Mountune, they are extremely confident that the power loss problem has been solved, time will tell. Also my new wheels arrived at Mountune today so they will be going back on my car at the same time, oh and I am meeting with Dav as he is driving down and having his upgrade done on Monday.

I feel left out Michelle, i emailed Dave yesterday, and he said the file has been put back another week lol howcomes you get it and i dont haha. Maybe im just not as important lol

#19 dav

dav

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta zetec s mk7 in frozen White
Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:37 AM

I feel left out Michelle, i emailed Dave yesterday, and he said the file has been put back another week lol howcomes you get it and i dont haha. Maybe im just not as important lol

i have had an email of dave to they can not do my car and i have to arrange a new date, bit gutted but thats life.

#20 Reaper

Reaper

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Ford Model: Mountune Fiesta Zetec-S140
Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:01 AM

i have had an email of dave to they can not do my car and i have to arrange a new date, bit gutted but thats life.

I had to re-arrange for mine going in too.. it was originally going in for the 21st, but when I spoke to Mountune headoffice they didn't have stock of any exhausts so it had to be rebooked 3 weeks later. But at least this will be the new ECU firmware.

#21 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S Mountune
Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

Mm bit worried now, have not had email stating anything different, maybe I have to be a guineau pig again - better not be the case!!!!!! Ford released the file to them last Monday and I was supposed to go on Friday but I said could I do Monday as Dav was having his upgrade done at the same time - fan !Removed! tastic!!!!

#22 dav

dav

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Mm bit worried now, have not had email stating anything different, maybe I have to be a guineau pig again - better not be the case!!!!!! Ford released the file to them last Monday and I was supposed to go on Friday but I said could I do Monday as Dav was having his upgrade done at the same time - fan !Removed! tastic!!!!

this is the email i got Michelle...

Hi Scott,

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you.

As I'm sure you're probably aware a small number of cars upgraded with the 140 kit have experienced some intermittent warm re-start stumbles. We were waiting for the updated calibration to be put through the release process over the last few weeks with Ford and this was due with us earlier this week.

Unfortunately, there's been a problem that our engineering team aren't happy with and we're therefore unable to update your car with the latest file, meaning we can't install the 140 upgrade at this time.

I know you'll be annoyed at the news, we are too as obviously we want to get as many happy customers out there as we can, but we can't change this fact and this part of the process is out of our hands.

I monitor the forums so know how excited you've been getting at coming to see us,
Can you please let me know dates that suit you a fortnight onward from now, and I'll get you booked in.

Apologies again, and best regards,

David Moore
Technical Co-ordinator
Mountune Performance

#23 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

Well that does not read very good at all does it? sounds to me like there is still a major problem and its not been sorted out at all and they definately do not want to upgrade any more cars at present, I dont understand why no email has been sent to me, although im going back anyway to have my wheels that Ive paid a lot of money for put back on my car and going to demand some answers, 6 months on my car is still a death trap!

Thankyou for posting this, in case you were not aware PFDave is Daves username on ZSOC forum.

#24 dav

dav

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:49 AM

Well that does not read very good at all does it? sounds to me like there is still a major problem and its not been sorted out at all and they definately do not want to upgrade any more cars at present, I dont understand why no email has been sent to me, although im going back anyway to have my wheels that Ive paid a lot of money for put back on my car and going to demand some answers, 6 months on my car is still a death trap!

Thankyou for posting this, in case you were not aware PFDave is Daves username on ZSOC forum.

thanks for that Michelle, dave has been keeping intouch with me about the matter i'm just waiting till Monday morning for a email back.

#25 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:07 AM

Well my wheels didnt arrive in either, so Ihad a wasted trip today, Dave emailed me on Thursday but I didnt get it, gotta go back one day this week hopefully.

#26 titanium_s_spec

titanium_s_spec

Local Rep: Hertfordshire (Spelling Bee Champ)

• FOC Supporters
  • 726 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk7 mountune

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

Well my wheels didnt arrive in either, so Ihad a wasted trip today, Dave emailed me on Thursday but I didnt get it, gotta go back one day this week hopefully.

just a fort have you upset them :lol: :lol:

#27 MichellefromEssex

MichellefromEssex

• PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

just a fort have you upset them :lol: :lol:

No, think its the other way round and they like to have me visit - even the receptionist knows my name when I walk in now lol.

#28 amyjaj

amyjaj

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:30 PM

I'm proud to have an Oxford registered car OE09. If anybody is planning a trip to thorpe park on the 27th October and see a Hot Magenta Zetec with a Titanium badge on the tailgate, that will be me :P .

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users