Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Leather Interior

Air Hostess

Well Girls and Boys,as promised pics of my new full leather interior,First I had to buy a set of "torq" sockets? what ever they were,as the thing didn't have any proper nuts and bolts,so best blonde head on and went to the accessory shop,such a nice man,sorted out the best kit i needed to undo/do up all the silly bolts and screws,came home put my thinking head on and proceded to tackle the job myself as the man in the shop said ,I wouldnt be able to do it...wrong thing to say,but smiled sweetly. The door cards were the worst to change,they were an utter bit*h,broke a nail.....(weeps softly) but i did manage they had to be changed because the have leather inserts in them then all the electrics to the windows and folding mirrors,even had to take off the covers for those aswel.

Then came the rear seats easy peasy.except the rear centre seat belt bolt,another Bit*h,did that,then tackled the front seats,disconnected the battery(as per instructions from the nice man) incase i got a spark and set off the airbags as well as the seat belt pre tentioners,undid all that lot

took out the front seats,(god they were heavy) put the new ones in and refixed all the electrics under the seats,then gave them a good massage .oooooh yes.........with leather conditioner cream

connected the battery back up.

reset the radio code and stuff and i was done,shattered but done, took me a total of 5 hours and one thumb nail, as you know ime on my own so i have to do things for myself,so here are the results........ime really,really pleased with them they look fab and smell wonderful and the best bit is they are so much more comfortable and firmer............next job fit a 7 ltr V8 and 4 wheel drive system... :lol: so long as i dont break anymore nails :P

newinterior001.jpg

newinterior002.jpg

newinterior003.jpg

newinterior004.jpg

newinterior005.jpg

newinterior006.jpg

newinterior007.jpg

newinterior008.jpg

Well done you, you rock!!!! and very nice indeed - what a great bargain you got Kristal

Really nice! How much this set you back?

When I bought the car I wanted one with a leather interior, but as mine was already built and standing on the forecourt, obviously I could not get it changed at a reasonable cost. About five/six months ago I contacted my local car trimmers and got a quote for £1,800.00, to which I said thank you very much but no thanks. I looked around on the Internet and had seen lots up to nearly £700.00 from salvage yards. When I went to have a look they were really tatty and nasty and not worth the money. I saw this one advertised reasonably locally, from an accident damaged Fiesta Zetec, exactly the same as mine, 2008 Model with only 8,000 miles on the clock and I must have caught the guy on a good day, because I got it for £200.00, and it is absolutely perfect; not a mark on it. It consisted of front and rear seats, four headrests, and four door-cards. To say I am pleased is a complete understatement.

;)

When I bought the car I wanted one with a leather interior, but as mine was already built and standing on the forecourt, obviously I could not get it changed at a reasonable cost. About five/six months ago I contacted my local car trimmers and got a quote for £1,800.00, to which I said thank you very much but no thanks. I looked around on the Internet and had seen lots up to nearly £700.00 from salvage yards. When I went to have a look they were really tatty and nasty and not worth the money. I saw this one advertised reasonably, locally from an accident damaged Fiesta Zetec, exactly the same as mine, 2008 Model with only 8,000 miles on the clock and I must have caught the guy on a good day, because I got it for £200.00, and it is absolutely perfect; not a mark on it. It consisted of front and rear seats, four headrests, and four door-cards. To say I am pleased is a complete understatement.

;)

Well done that girl and a bargain as well!

Shame about the nail though............... ;) ;)

Well done that girl and a bargain as well!

Shame about the nail though............... ;) ;)

Yeah - and the McFly CD in the door pocket. Shocking Kristal. ;) :lol:

Yeah - and the McFly CD in the door pocket. Shocking Kristal. ;) :lol:

your such a rotten lot :lol: I KNEW i should have taken out that cd all ive got is grief :P perhaps my beethoven,or rusty springboard cd's would have been better ;)

Outstanding effort well done that woman! In a non patronising way, women who have a go at this sort of stuff (because let's be honest most don't) are a credit to their gender, not withstanding giving me a funny feeling in the pee-pee department. :P

Now excuse me I have to run along to find a pretty frock for this weekend....

(I'm still a bit !Removed! I think from last night apologies).

Well done that girlie! They look fantabulous!! I send my condolences for the nail though, what a !Removed! :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club