Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Letter From Ford

MURDY94

Quick question!

Just got a letter though the post from my local stealer. Mentions that 'ford have asked me to contact you regarding some good news about your current vehicle'... Then tells me w to quote 'vpx magic' when I call him, I'm assuming this is just them trying to get me out of my PCP deal and into a new PCP deal in a new car? If so has anyone else had this or know what I should expect if I do call them? Any chance of a good deal?

Cheers

VPX Magic?? Isn't their 'special' loads of tosh paint protection got the word magic in it??? All a con anyway, they tried to get me to have the paint protection thing I was like " I actually know how to detail a car properly, so you can't fool me with your fancy named cheapo wax". Pretty sure it might be something to do with that, unless they are on special terms with Santa and he's giving you a new RS

If they're gonna offer me a new st-3 for little more than I'm paying now then I'll bite their hand off (and wipe the excess mileage I've been doing!)

Forever hopeful they're on special terms with Santa cause a new RS certainly wouldn't go amiss ;)

• Like 1

Yep same here lol, If I could get a RS for what I'm paying at the moment, I'll be a very happy bunny

• Like 1

I used to hate having to do those promotions along with cold calling. I did actually get a deal out of a cold call though so that was a bonus. I tend to find the promotions just annoyed people though as if youre a good haggler you could get the same deal anytime of the year. The last week of the month is the best time to buy as everyone is desperate to get those last couple of deals on the sales board to hit their targets or push themselves into the next commission percentage bracket for over achieving on their set target.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club