Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Duxback - Views And Reviews

laumk7

Has anyone else used this product? I washed, dried and released my windscreen before application- which it's safe to say is dead straightforward and easy. Even polishing it off after 5 minutes (give or take) was a breeze.

But it had its first outing against rain last night and this morning. I was surprised to see it was wet this morning when I left but thought meh let it go it was cold (5°) last night. Operation with the wipers was good this morning no streaking or squeaking, but none of the claimed water repellency claimed so far.

My personal verdict is wait and see, it's definitely better at application than rainx and it's better at working with the wipers than rainx too. But for repellency rainx is in the lead so far and of course cost has got to come into it: rainx =£3 duxback =£10 (approx ) the differences speak volumes so far but again we'll have to wait and see

Duxback also claims to last 6 months as opposed to rainx , I can't remember off the top of my head but I know it's not that long..

6/10 so far for ease of application and working with the wipers

Its rebottled rubbish.. to put it politely.

I'd recommend Kleen freaks glass cleaner & sealant applied to the glass then mixed with screenwash.

Several members have bought this from me and have given positive reviews.

OR Gtechniq G1 (I can provide this below RRP)

OR inspired automotive Clearview

On my website, yorkshiredetailing.co.UK

• Like 1

i can confirm klean freaks glass cleaner and sealent works as intended, 1 application some months ago and still doing its job, even my mrs commented on why i wasnt using the wipers at 70mph in heavy rian

very impressed

• Like 1

i can confirm klean freaks glass cleaner and sealent works as intended, 1 application some months ago and still doing its job, even my mrs commented on why i wasnt using the wipers at 70mph in heavy rian

very impressed

I'm glad it's still impressing you!

I forgot to ask, have you added a few splashes to the screenwash? :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nope

Give it a try, I promise you won't regret it

very impressed

That's a fine recommendation in itself, I'll have to get some of that too. :)

Although last time I went on to Keiran's website the shop didn't want to load properly for me :huh:

• Like 1

That's a fine recommendation in itself, I'll have to get some of that too. :)

Although last time I went on to Keiran's website the shop didn't want to load properly for me :huh:

I recently launched a mobile site. try that and let me know how you get on

Well it worked that time, :) I've just bought a bottle :)

• Like 1

Good to hear! I've just got your order through. I'll check stock now as I'm expecting a Kleen freaks delivery, possibly containing your item

Christmas is creating havoc! Haha

Once I sorted my paintwork out, I'll get some body products from you

• Like 1

Once I sorted my paintwork out, I'll get some body products from you

Good to hear! I look forward to yet another returning customer. Being a FOC supporter there's the forum discount code to use on your future orders too!

Your product should be with me by the end of the week. its got to catch a ferry over from Northern Ireland along with some Quick Detailer!

Has anyone else used this product? I washed, dried and released my windscreen before application- which it's safe to say is dead straightforward and easy. Even polishing it off after 5 minutes (give or take) was a breeze.

But it had its first outing against rain last night and this morning. I was surprised to see it was wet this morning when I left but thought meh let it go it was cold (5°) last night. Operation with the wipers was good this morning no streaking or squeaking, but none of the claimed water repellency claimed so far.

My personal verdict is wait and see, it's definitely better at application than rainx and it's better at working with the wipers than rainx too. But for repellency rainx is in the lead so far and of course cost has got to come into it: rainx =£3 duxback =£10 (approx ) the differences speak volumes so far but again we'll have to wait and see

Duxback also claims to last 6 months as opposed to rainx , I can't remember off the top of my head but I know it's not that long..

6/10 so far for ease of application and working with the wipers

So , first of all

Their website says it's for professional application.

They also makea few false claimssuch as "One application goes a long way. Duxback doesn't just coat your windscreen, it bonds with it, forming a protective repellant barrier that stays on for months. No other product on the market, works like it. or lasts like it."

There are tonnes of other products like it.. If not better.

Good to hear! I look forward to yet another returning customer. Being a FOC supporter there's the forum discount code to use on your future orders too!

Your product should be with me by the end of the week. its got to catch a ferry over from Northern Ireland along with some Quick Detailer!

Ooh is there? Excellent :)

• Like 1

Ooh is there? Excellent :)

There is indeed! It should be in the "discounts" section of the forum :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club