Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New to forum and pics of new car

tom-in-bristol

Hey Guys and Girls

I am brand new to the forum and I am having my 09 plate black Zetec S delivered next week at some point (once my finance documents are sorted!)

Pictures of my car are below. Check out the lush leather interior!

My Car

Welcome to FOC Tom.

Nice choice of car there, good luck with the black paint!

Hey Guys and Girls

I am brand new to the forum and I am having my 09 plate black Zetec S delivered next week at some point (once my finance documents are sorted!)

Pictures of my car are below. Check out the lush leather interior!

My Car

09 plate? Surely it should be a 59 plate.

09 plate? Surely it should be a 59 plate.

perhaps its a used one as he didnt actually say it was a brand new car,at worst its only 6 months old and at best only 4 weeks old.

anyway welcome to the forum Tom and yeaaaaaaa for getting the panther black ;)

Love the aluminium pedals.

Are those available from ford? Wouldn't mind fitting those to my titanium x

Actually mine wasn't from a Ford garage but a group that supplies Mitsabushi, BMW and Ford. Mine is from a person who part exchanged it for a brand new BMW.

So the impression Im getting from the spec (full leather interior and the pedals) is that its an ex showroom model.

Cant wait to pick it up soon, should know later this week what day!!!

HAPPY DAYS!

:)

Love the aluminium pedals.

Are those available from ford? Wouldn't mind fitting those to my titanium x

I have no idea why Ford don't fit the alloy pedals to the top model. I bought a set from here and fitted them myself - dead easy.

Ford Parts

I have no idea why Ford don't fit the alloy pedals to the top model. I bought a set from here and fitted them myself - dead easy.

Ford Parts

Hello Dan,

Firstly may i thank you for all the excellent advice you have offered here on this forum.

I have been considering alloy pedals for a while. Are they merely cosmetic or is there any other advantage?

The Ford ones in your link do look very good... but come to approx £60 with vat and p&p.

What would you say is the difference between those and these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Apart from £53 that is ;)

How are the Ford ones fitted? Do they replace the old rubber ones or go on top? which is best?

I'm not sure how the cheapy ones on eBay fit as they dont really say....

On a seperate topic... (but i may as well ask this here rather than start a new thread...)

Is it just me but the MK7 rear window wiper doesn't seem to do a full 180 degree sweep as my mk 6 did,

but instead stops rather short? Is this the same for everyone?

Thanks for any thoughts,

plunder.

I brought some aluminium pedals, also from Ford parts uk, and I think they look superb, although they should considering how much that they cost!

Photo0238.jpg

Its the petrol Paul

Picking her up on Sunday from the garage - Finance deal and contract signed, insurance cover note to be sent over to the garage and should be driving around by Sunday...... fingers crossed !!!

Hello Dan,

Firstly may i thank you for all the excellent advice you have offered here on this forum.

I have been considering alloy pedals for a while. Are they merely cosmetic or is there any other advantage?

The Ford ones in your link do look very good... but come to approx £60 with vat and p&p.

What would you say is the difference between those and these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Apart from £53 that is ;)

How are the Ford ones fitted? Do they replace the old rubber ones or go on top? which is best?

I'm not sure how the cheapy ones on Ebay fit as they dont really say....

On a seperate topic... (but i may as well ask this here rather than start a new thread...)

Is it just me but the MK7 rear window wiper doesn't seem to do a full 180 degree sweep as my mk 6 did,

but instead stops rather short? Is this the same for everyone?

Thanks for any thoughts,

plunder.

Thanks Plunder - glad I've been of help.

The pedals are certainly expensive, and purely cosmetic. They fit over the existing pedals - pull the rubber off and mold the new pedals around them.

I seem to get a full sweep with the rear wiper, can't say I've noticed really, I'll have a look when driving tomorrow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club