Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Revving up during gear changes

mystik

Please help! My 2002 Fiesta TDCI is revving up quite badly during gear changes making it very unsmooth to drive. A garage has diagnosed a few ECU error codes. Looks to be the engine temperature sensor??????

Has anyone heard of this? Can anyone tell me or provide info on where the engine temperature sensor is please? It could also be the coolant temperature sensor so the location of this would also be useful!

Thanks

Please help! My 2002 Fiesta TDCI is revving up quite badly during gear changes making it very unsmooth to drive. A garage has diagnosed a few ECU error codes. Looks to be the engine temperature sensor??????

Has anyone heard of this? Can anyone tell me or provide info on where the engine temperature sensor is please? It could also be the coolant temperature sensor so the location of this would also be useful!

Thanks

When the garage diagnosed the problem, why did they not replace the sensor at fault ?

When the garage diagnosed the problem, why did they not replace the sensor at fault ?

It's an ongoing warranty issue I have. The garage are absolutely useless and very rude. I was looking into purchasing a sensor and fitting it myself if only I knew where to put it :)

if it's under warranty, You should go back to them and keep at them till they fix it.

Don't let them off the hook.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club